Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2002, 09:39 PM   #1
K'tanaqui

Exactly what is a regular poll? i really need to know so i don't sound like a dork on IWF. thx!

Old 09-03-2002, 09:43 PM   #2
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Check out our "polls" forum [img]smile.gif[/img]

click here
Old 09-07-2002, 09:25 AM   #3
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by K'tanaqui:
Exactly what is a regular poll? i really need to know so i don't sound like a dork on IWF. thx!
Maybe you haven't realized this, but you can post without using a poll. Don't click the poll button, just click either ADD REPLY at the bottom of the thread or post a NEW TOPIC with the button at the top if you really need a separate thread.

Please don't keep making new threads for these 'nonsense' polls.

[ 09-07-2002, 09:27 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 09-07-2002, 03:27 PM   #4
K'tanaqui

thx peoples!

Old 09-07-2002, 03:34 PM   #5
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Hi and welcome to IW, K'tanaqui, I hope you enjoy your time here. Just a small point to ponder. Listen to the wise words of Cloudbringer and the rest of the regulars here.

In general we are a fairly easygoing and tolerant bunch here on GD, but outright spam tends to be frowned upon. Take a bit of time out and see the sort of style and subjects we tend to have here on GD and join in when you feel comfortable. As a relative newcomer, I'd recommend the "Cafe" thread for starters.

Hope this helps

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 09-07-2002, 04:11 PM   #6
SomeGuy
Unicorn

EDEN!!!!!!!!! DID I NOT EXPLAIN IT GOOD ENOUGH AT SCHOOL?? Sorry.She's with me.I need to fulfill her with more IW wisdom.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 09-07-2002, 04:22 PM   #7
Spelca
Emerald Dragon

I sometimes click on the 'Post a Poll' button when I want to start a new topic. I think it's because I scroll on the right side, and the Poll button is on the right side. And sometimes I actually have a hard time finding the right button. I don't know why... Maybe because they're next to each other and seem like one button? [img]smile.gif[/img] Silly me. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Anyway, maybe that's the same reason why K'tanaqui always posts a poll. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-08-2002, 05:27 AM   #8
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
EDEN!!!!!!!!! DID I NOT EXPLAIN IT GOOD ENOUGH AT SCHOOL?? Sorry.She's with me.I need to fulfill her with more IW wisdom.
G'day SomeGuy...mind explaining to K'Tanaqui how the whole thing works? We'd love her to be a part of our IW community, but preferably without spamming the entire forum while she learns how to post, etc. Might be easier for you to do it face to face. Cheers. [img]smile.gif[/img]