Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2002, 11:41 PM   #1
Fred the Fat
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok guys, I got Drizzit to come help me kill Bhodi now but what would happen if I get the shadow theives to help too? Do they all come or if I get drizzit first do the shadow thieves coming cancel him out??
Thanks
Fred
Old 02-11-2002, 11:56 PM   #2
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

You can also get some hearty blokes from the Most Radiant Heart as well. Hey, maybe if you ask all 3 groups, and you've got really high Charisma, you could set up some smoke machines and have a rave party. Your Mages can do the pyrotechnic special effects......
Old 02-12-2002, 01:18 AM   #3
Fred the Fat
Elite Waterdeep Guard

GRRRR...but would it work or no????
Old 02-12-2002, 02:55 AM   #4
Sorcerer Alex

They all work together in killing Bodhi and the vampires - so as Six said, ask Drizzt, the thieves AND the paladins to help you. The more the merrier, right?
Old 02-12-2002, 03:50 AM   #5
Whailor

Yep, all are right. You can get Drizzt to help you AND Shadow Thieves AND the Radian Heart paladins. No bickering, all will help till the end. Which I of course did not, ask for help that is. I think I'll put that XP to much better use anyway, why would I want to just give it away to anyone, for whatever reason.. Bodhi and her motley crew wasn't any challenge as such anyway.
Old 02-14-2002, 07:39 PM   #6
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

Argghhh Its a Drizzit honestly I saw a Drizzit.

(I take it you have read the dark elf trilogy?)
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2002, 12:14 PM   #7
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel:
Argghhh Its a Drizzit honestly I saw a Drizzit.

(I take it you have read the dark elf trilogy?)

Speaking of the Dark Elf Trilogy, do you know how many books, and in what order I get them, after the Dark Elf Trilogy to continue the Drizzt Saga? I know which ones were first, the Icewind Dale Trilogy, but I never got to read those books yet. I just need to know the others.

Also, ever notice that they ALWAYS mispronounce poor Drizzt's name in BG2? I always feel sorry for the elf! They always pronounce it Dry-zz-th! WHY!? OH WHY!?

When it's pronounced Drizzit...
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Jerr Conner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2002, 10:20 PM   #8
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by Jerr Conner:

Speaking of the Dark Elf Trilogy, do you know how many books, and in what order I get them, after the Dark Elf Trilogy to continue the Drizzt Saga? I know which ones were first, the Icewind Dale Trilogy, but I never got to read those books yet. I just need to know the others.

Also, ever notice that they ALWAYS mispronounce poor Drizzt's name in BG2? I always feel sorry for the elf! They always pronounce it Dry-zz-th! WHY!? OH WHY!?

When it's pronounced Drizzit...

After the Icewind dale trilogy Their are are 8 more books(Idon't know the order though, I have only been able to get hold of the dark elf trilogy) they are The Legacy, Starless Night, Siege of Darkness, Passage to dawn, The Silent blade, The spine of the world, The servant of the shard and the sea of swords

P.S Accordind to Dual Scimitars a drizzt fan site it is Pronounced Drit-st not Drizzit Check it out its not a bad site:
http://www.xtreme-gaming.com/dualscimitars/

The trouble with fantasy names is everyone seems to have there own way of pronouncing them. I think that it really comes down to how ever you wish to pronounce them.
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2002, 09:44 PM   #9
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel:

After the Icewind dale trilogy Their are are 8 more books(Idon't know the order though, I have only been able to get hold of the dark elf trilogy) they are The Legacy, Starless Night, Siege of Darkness, Passage to dawn, The Silent blade, The spine of the world, The servant of the shard and the sea of swords

P.S Accordind to Dual Scimitars a drizzt fan site it is Pronounced Drit-st not Drizzit Check it out its not a bad site:
http://www.xtreme-gaming.com/dualscimitars/

The trouble with fantasy names is everyone seems to have there own way of pronouncing them. I think that it really comes down to how ever you wish to pronounce them.

I don't get how it can't be Drizzit, it seemed pretty clear in the book by the author, unless the character that said it is hearing impaired or something...
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Jerr Conner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2002, 12:42 AM   #10
Sangendu
Welcomed New User

It is Drit-st, I asked Salvatore himself. And that lil boy heard it as dizzit, cus of Drizzt's accent