Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2001, 07:27 PM   #1
RaiderCW
Elite Waterdeep Guard

right then go read my question about e docks
Old 07-11-2001, 07:34 PM   #2
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Could you ask agaqin because I cant see it

------------------
Old 07-11-2001, 07:38 PM   #3
RaiderCW
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello. I just have a question about the docks. Where are all the body parts for the little golden skull in the tomb in some house. The house isn't labeled on the map. The door has a trap on it. Also you know in the cemetary where that dude got buried. I have the red piece of clothing and he says that the burier is in the bridge district. I have look all around for a red guy in the bridge district and couldn't find him. Could u tell me where he is please? Also another question is how can I solve the skinnder murders at the bridge. Well those are all the questions. Thanks for the help.

"Prevent and Prevail"

Old 07-11-2001, 07:50 PM   #4
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Ok the body parts of Kangaxx first, half of him is on the unseeing eye quest(temple district) when you go down to get the artefact for the beholder. The other half is in the bridge district further down from the tanner shop in an unmarked house, its near the waterfront. go to http://members.home.net/mrkevvy/ if you need help with Kangaxx himself.

The man in red is very near the house with the Kangaxx body parts hes looking over the edge.

The skinner murders you have to talk to a tramp called oompah or something stupid like that and hell give you elephant hide from the scene, bring this to a merchant near the tanner or that tavern with the halflings cant remember hell tell you what it is and who would have it. Next talk to a prostitute called Rose who will tell you what he smelled like then tell the same merchant he'll give you samples of things that smelled like it go back to Rose and let her sample them. Now you should be ready to confront the tanner.

------------------
Old 07-11-2001, 10:44 PM   #5
RaiderCW
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thank you very much.

"Prevent and Prevail"
Old 07-14-2001, 04:58 AM   #6
Jeannada
Dungeon Master

ROFL!!!!
50 ways to kill your Kangaxx was HYSTERICAL!
Old 07-16-2001, 04:56 AM   #7
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

the inn your looking for in the bride district that Jabidas mentioned is the Five Flagons Inn. Watch out for Kangaxx..... hes tough.

Loved the 50 ways to kill Kangaxx. I think thats the way Simon and Garfunkel should have written it

------------------
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!