Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2002, 06:27 PM   #1
montanamoondog
Welcomed New User

I have completed all the Quests and have been told by the Wandering Village leader, Sosa, the I need to kill all the Dark Tenants in the Fell Woods. She says that after I have killed them I will be allowed into the Cold Marsh. I have navigated the DAMNN Fell Woods successfully with GREAT frustration. I just can't find these Dark Tenants in the Fell Woods.
montanamoondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 06:45 PM   #2
Lord Draco
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The way out is not the way with the pond and creek. You have to get to the one with the path going north, south, the dead end will be to the north. you will find then here.
Old 09-23-2002, 09:27 PM   #3
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Now that's really strange. After we got the quest to kill the treants and went back to the wood (where you first meet the warning ghost), one of the evil trees popped up and ran off to the SE. We followed, and there they were. See if you can go SE from that spot.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2002, 04:46 AM   #4
Jinxies
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Maybe I forgot or something, but I wasn't ask to kill any dark tenants in the fell wood, but i did kill some "tree demon thing" in fell wood after completing all quests the villages send me to do. if you kill all of them - "the tree demon thing" you will have passage to the next map, they are evreywhere in fell wood.
Old 09-24-2002, 07:49 AM   #5
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Manshoon

well two sites with ents to battle
1) the starting room (where the ghost warns you at the beginning)
2) the troll-clearing (where u battle a couple of trolls 1st u enter it)

after u win the second battle to the ne of this clearing a new path appears ...