Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-2002, 01:17 PM   #91
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Uss, I don't believe that I shall ever see any 9th Level Spels unless someone casts one on me, 'cause I'm a fighter, not a mage, and someone told me that Dak'Kon can't learn 9th level spells. Woe's me.
Neb, you're probably down because of your cold. Sorry about that.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-23-2002, 01:18 PM   #92
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Dak'kon CAN cast 9th level spells. Trust me on this one. It'll take quite a bit of levelling, but with me he's capable of casting about 4-6 9th level spells per rest [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2002, 01:31 PM   #93
uss
20th Level Warrior

the actors were good too [img]smile.gif[/img] . especially Elijah Wood(Frodo [img]smile.gif[/img] ) and that other guy from Virgin Suicides(an interesting movie too!)
btw, has anyone seen Requiem: For a Dream? thats one heck of a scary and interesting movie! it talks about 4 diffirent people that get addicted to drugs. if the hollywood judges wouldnt care about the censored parts(and there are many of them [img]smile.gif[/img] ), this movie would have won atleast 3 oscars! Requiems soundtrack and operators work would have been sure candidates [img]smile.gif[/img] ! its the saddest, most depressing, scariest movie of all time!
Old 04-23-2002, 01:38 PM   #94
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Dak'kon CAN cast 9th level spells. Trust me on this one. It'll take quite a bit of levelling, but with me he's capable of casting about 4-6 9th level spells per rest [img]smile.gif[/img]
Good, Neb, thanks. I'm kinda sucking wind right now since he's capable of casting 6th level spells and there are none to be found. But, he never casts anything but Cloudkill right now, anyway.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-23-2002, 01:39 PM   #95
uss
20th Level Warrior

dont worry, galadria. if you cant make it to lvl 8 or 9 spells with dakkon, youll see many enemies using them(or maybe thats something you should be afraid of ). btw, i dont think ive told you this but when i first finished the game, my characters had very low levels. i only got to lvl 7 spells with my Nameless One when i finished it and thats freaky because later on, nameless one will get lotssa lotssa exp. what spells can yur dakkon cast now?
Old 04-23-2002, 02:36 PM   #96
Lord Shield

I just kept the higher level spells on the scrolls. Dakkon used the scrolls on the final geezer at the end. Those spell effects rock!

Old 04-23-2002, 02:36 PM   #97
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Speaking of movies, has anyone seen the "resident evil" movie?
I just saw it and it scared the crap out of me! God that was one of the creepiest movies I've seen...
Neither of my two friends I saw it with thought it was scary..I was nearly shaking
I had to say good-bye to my nights-sleep after half an hour
But it was a good movie still!
Old 04-23-2002, 02:43 PM   #98
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
grrr.... He started it before IW shut down. so I had to wait all this time to get mad at him. [img]tongue.gif[/img] OY, romey! Come in here so I can spank you. [img]tongue.gif[/img] heh, too bad IW doesn't have that, but it'd be so hectic.

mm, thanks, Galadria, I'll grab a cup to take to school...ugh, maybe quadratic equations will wake me up. I love my math class.

And for clarification, in case you're still not sure, I HATE KILTS!
You mentioned spankings?

You're still doing quadratics! [img]smile.gif[/img] You learned that equation off by heart yet? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2002, 02:48 PM   #99
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir ReGiN:
I just saw it and it scared the crap out of me! God that was one of the creepiest movies I've seen...
Neither of my two friends I saw it with thought it was scary..I was nearly shaking
I heard the ending leads on to Resident evil 3 (the game)if you get my meaning, is it true. (coughnemisiscough).
Old 04-23-2002, 02:51 PM   #100
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir ReGiN:
I heard the ending leads on to Resident evil 3 (the game)if you get my meaning, is it true. (coughnemisiscough).[/QUOTE]Really?
Well, I haven't played the games and if they've got some of the scariness from the movie, I will probarbly never even look at them