Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2003, 01:11 PM   #1
quietman1920

OK, I know its my fault. I never should have slept with her. But now, every time we go into Uncle Quale's Tent, they go through the same conversation in continous loop and you can't do Anything as it just restarts from the begining. Actually, its pretty hard just to get back out of the tent.

Q: is this a Bug, or is this what having Aerie as a wife and Quayle as an inlaw is supposed to be like (Ad Infinitum, Ad Nauseum) ?
Old 05-12-2003, 01:48 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

LOL!!!

Methinks it's a bug. Are you fully patched? That's both the Bioware Official Patch and the Baldurdash fix? If not, get both of those and install them. You can find them in Dundee Slaytern's FAQ thread.

Hope you get it fixed!

-Saz

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 04:11 PM   #3
Raistlin Majere
Ra

i had a similar bug with Jaheira(suprise suprise) in Suldanesselar. the temple of Rillifane to be exact. had a hard time placing certain items into a certain place when a dialogue window would open every other second, and getting out of the temple was an adventure of its own [img]smile.gif[/img] .

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Raistlin Majere is offline   Reply With Quote