Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2002, 04:56 PM   #1
Kaltia
Jack Burton

A (worrying) mate gave me the addrss for this site....just don't ask....

A GOLD Dragon Lies Beneath!

I took the Inner Dragon online quiz and found out I am a Gold Dragon on the inside. My Inner Dragon is the most honorable of all. Golds are the third rarest of all the dragons (after Platinum and Chromatic dragons) and have a station in society that reflects their rarity. I am what one might call a Draconic Knight. Golds live by a strict code of chivalry and commitment. Remember Draco? Yep, Gold Dragon. My appearance is fearsome and all-mighty but I'd never stoop so low as to bring any harm to a human. I'm one of only two dragon types that are aligned "Lawful Good" and demonstrate great magical proficiency. My piety, beauty, wisdom, and inner strengrth are absolutely without parallel.

Of course, being a Gold Dragon isn't all high ethics and codes. I like to fly around scaring things, advise humans in their affairs, and shapeshift. Strike that, I LOVE to shapeshift. And I'm great at it. In fact, who's to say I'm not really a Gold Dragon after all? My favorable attributes are honor, truth, kindness, gold, wisdom, bravery, and trustworthiness. If anyone threatens or tries to kill me, I could strike back with my breath weapon - Fire. But then, no one's tried anything that stupid in the last couple thousand years. After all, I'm about 54 feet long.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-05-2002, 05:02 PM   #2
Lord Shield

A GREEN Dragon Lies Beneath!

I took the Inner Dragon online quiz and found out I am a Green Dragon on the inside. My Inner Dragon is the embodiment of Nature and the Earth. Greens spend almost all of their time below the canopy or just above the treetops in tropical rain forests. Not a bad life considering every other creature in the forest looks up to me, figuratively and literally. I speak the language of every animal and plant in my domain and know most of them by first name. If people mess with my forests, I'm more than happy to wail on their puny butts. Because of my protector/caretaker role, I am the Earth Elemental dragon.

Naturally my whole life pretty much revolves around the other couple million species I keep an eye on, but that's not my whole dragon. I also like to like to impose my steadfast will on others, commune with Nature, and lobby governments for alternative fuels and conservation. My favorable attributes are gemstones, mountains, caves, soil, respect, endurance, responsibility, prosperity, and purpose in life. Folks shouldn't get the idea I'm a hippy pushover though, because my breath weapon is a nasty Fire/Acid combination. Maybe I should invest in a hemp shirt reading "Don't knock my smock, or I'll clean your clock." *wink*

Old 08-05-2002, 05:06 PM   #3
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

As the Hearts of the Pure, your Dragon color is...
GOLD
Your Inner Dragon is the most honorable of all. Golds are the third rarest of all the dragons (after Platinum and Chromatic dragons) and have a station in society that reflects their rarity. You are what one might call a Draconic Knight. Golds live by a strict code of chivalry and commitment. Remember Draco? Yep, Gold Dragon. Your appearance is fearsome and all-mighty but you'd never stoop so low as to bring any harm to a human. As a matter of fact, that's strictly contrary to your code of conduct. You're one of only two dragon types that is aligned "Lawful Good" and is proficient in the use of magic and spells. If you're curious, the other is Platinum, the King of the Dragons. Your piety, beauty, wisdom, and inner strength are absolutely without parallel.

But of course, being a Gold Dragon isn't all high ethics and codes. You like to fly around scaring things, advise humans in their affairs, and shapeshift. Strike that, you LOVE to shapeshift. And you're great at it. In fact, if you're a Gold on the inside, you might be a Gold on the outside, too - just in human form. Your favorable attributes are honor, chivalry, truth, kindness, gold, mining, protection, wisdom, bravery, and trustworthiness. You might be a bit too trusting of humans at times, but they're just kids compared to you. If anyone threatens your humans or tries to kill you, you could strike back with your breath weapon - Fire. But then, no one's tried anything that stupid in the last couple thousand years. After all, you're about 54 feet long.

hmm. me a gold? ah well, since I only hunt evil dragons thats a good thing right? lol.
Old 08-05-2002, 05:07 PM   #4
Lord Shield

you Golds better not be looking funny at those I protect *ggrrrrrrr*

Old 08-05-2002, 05:08 PM   #5
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
Bloody forests! CHOP 'EM ALL DOWN I SAY!!!!!!!

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-05-2002, 05:11 PM   #6
Rokenn
Galvatron

A TAN Dragon Lies Beneath!

I took the Inner Dragon online quiz and found out I am a Tan Dragon on the inside. My Inner Dragon is the true draconic magic-user. Tans have been all but forgotten in popular literature, but that suits us just fine. We're very shy and spend most of our time hidden in impassable mountain valleys. Every so often we do get a little brave and use shape-shifting to blend in with society. Given a choice, however, Tans still much prefer to be left to their own devices.

I like to spend time devising new and interesting spells, and counting my gigantic treasure. My favorable attributes are longevity, security, magic, and reverence for life. To top it off, my breath weapon is a curious mix of Fire and Air. Just tell folks to watch out, like all Tans I've got a seriously short temper!

Old 08-05-2002, 05:14 PM   #7
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
quote:
Bloody forests! CHOP 'EM ALL DOWN I SAY!!!!!!![/QUOTE]*growl* *chomp* *breathe* *blast*

and that's just me doing the cooking [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-05-2002, 05:16 PM   #8
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
quote:
Bloody forests! CHOP 'EM ALL DOWN I SAY!!!!!!![/QUOTE]*growl* *chomp* *breathe* *blast*

and that's just me doing the cooking [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Or breathing, you ugly bugger. OI! GET THOSE TENTACLES OFF MY LITTLE BROTHER! *realises what she said* throttle him , LS, throttle him!

Old 08-05-2002, 05:26 PM   #9
Encard
Quintesson

A TAN Dragon Lies Beneath!

I took the Inner Dragon online quiz and found out I am a Tan Dragon on the inside. My Inner Dragon is the true draconic magic-user. Tans have been all but forgotten in popular literature, but that suits us just fine. We're very shy and spend most of our time hidden in impassable mountain valleys. Every so often we do get a little brave and use shape-shifting to blend in with society. Given a choice, however, Tans still much prefer to be left to their own devices.

I like to spend time devising new and interesting spells, and counting my gigantic treasure. My favorable attributes are longevity, security, magic, and reverence for life. To top it off, my breath weapon is a curious mix of Fire and Air. Just tell folks to watch out, like all Tans I've got a seriously short temper!

Old 08-05-2002, 05:27 PM   #10
whacky
Emerald Dragon

EErrr cant you dual class a dragon