Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2002, 05:04 PM   #1
DarkThief7
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I saved the town and tiris's mother came after me for help. I talked to him and went to find the creature(which is riejik hidesman) and the guy in the south helped me. When i got there i think the man he told me to kill wasn't riejik but the girl or something. Now with the Tiris's girl back the parents said she wasn't herself and they went out on a walk(the girl is prob. Riejik in disquise again). But now i cant find any of them and the quest doesn't have any more entries in my journal. Please tell me where to Riejik.
DarkThief7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 05:51 PM   #2
Charean
Hathor

You needed to cast restoration on her before she left... can you reload and do it again?

Other than that, are they at the house?
Old 05-12-2002, 06:55 PM   #3
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

you dont kill the person laying on the ground you kill the 2 telling you to kill the guy on the ground. then once you kill them the girl gets up off the ground gets back into her own skin that one of the other 2 left. you then cast a lesser restore or greater or even heal if you got a high level cleric. quest almost done , go back to the house talk to the rents and youll get +1 reputation
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 11:52 AM   #4
Gothmog, Lord of Balrogs
Elminster

yeah, if Reijek is in disguise as Raissa, then Tiris gets taken away (and likely killed) and his parents feel weird about the "new" Raissa. it sounds like a weird bug if she went home without you curing her. i would reload.