Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2002, 02:23 PM   #91
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by Istaron:

oookaaay... I think doing it in the ass is disgusting

*taken by surprise*
Oh you...!!
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, that's not a gay-only thing, you know?
Um ok let's not go there.... ROFL [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 01-11-2002, 02:26 PM   #92
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:

True.
But there are other reasons to condemn it (other than the fact that it makes my stomach churn to see 2 blokes "together")....also it depends what you mean by condemn. As I stated earlier, I believe that we should live and let live but it doesn't stop me from having different opinions about homo and heterosexuals. What I believe is that it is a bit like an illness of sorts- a hormonal disorder- natural is heterosexual and normally in this case I would say, yes they are just as valuable people as heterosexuals and so we should care for them and help them but of course, they don't want to be helped as in their and most people's opinion it is not a disorder. So saying it's a disorder (disease is far too strong a word)...is that like condemning it? I dunno. Anyway I think it was you Mel that said that it occurs naturally so it is all natural and good but leprosy occurs naturally, biological viruses occur naturally, as do many diseases and they are not "good".

Yes, but in my opinion, being a homosexual won't let you die or have an adverse effect on your health as such. I simply strongly disagree with labelling it as unnatural.
Old 01-11-2002, 02:27 PM   #93
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

*taken by surprise*
Oh you...!!
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, that's not a gay-only thing, you know?
Um ok let's not go there.... ROFL [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Mel- you know that is known as EXCESS DETAIL where I live
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 01-11-2002, 02:32 PM   #94
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

quote:

Yes, but in my opinion, being a homosexual won't let you die or have an adverse effect on your health as such. I simply strongly disagree with labelling it as unnatural.

Err... what about AIDS, much higher chance of being transmitted in homosexual relationships....but let's not bother discussing that now, it goes off topic...(also, in the Bible God said: "....and as punishment for their sins, men shall be infected with a lust for one another...")
Old 01-11-2002, 02:35 PM   #95
Lavindathar
Harper

quote:
Originally posted by Axil:

If you would please point out the humour in Istaron's posts, I would really appreciate it..

I'm sorry if I offended anyone by saying that I don't think any human is evil..

To the first comment: If you know how Istaron posts, which I believe I do, he posts many things to be true, that will cause debate. He then watches them for his own personal amusement, and to be honest, I find it amusing to watch them too.

To prove this point:
Originally posted by Istaron:

oookaaay... I think doing it in the ass is disgusting

Hiram then posted:
amen, my brother. That was deep. It brought a chuckle to my frame and a tear to my eye. thanks for the laugh!

Did you see the THANX FOR THE LAUGH PART??

And secondly, you don't think any human is evil?? Have you ever been out of your front garden? How old are you? You must have seen none of the world to believe such rubbish.

[ 01-11-2002: Message edited by: Lavindathar ]

Old 01-11-2002, 02:46 PM   #96
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by Lavindathar:

And secondly, you don't think any human is evil?? Have you ever been out of your front garden? How old are you? You must have seen none of the world to believe such rubbish.

I think that's spot on as far as Istaron is concerned.
But you might want to express yourself a little more politely to Axil. So far, no one asked him what he meant by that comment (though someone assumed he thought paedophiles were wonderful [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img] ) but it might just mean that he thinks no human being is inherently evil - that we are all born with a capability of doing good. But why don't you ask him about it yourself before jumping to conclusions. Hey, I don't know what he meant either, but can't we at least give him the benefit of the doubt?

Oh and Vask.... Ack... I think you've gone and competely misunderstood me there....LOL [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 01-11-2002, 02:51 PM   #97
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

quote:

Oh and Vask.... Ack... I think you've gone and competely misunderstood me there....LOL [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

No, no I'm sure I understood you PERFECTLY, Mel [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Old 01-11-2002, 02:52 PM   #98
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:

Err... what about AIDS, much higher chance of being transmitted in homosexual relationships....but let's not bother discussing that now, it goes off topic...(also, in the Bible God said: "....and as punishment for their sins, men shall be infected with a lust for one another...")

Being a homosexual doesn't give you a higher risk of AIDS automatically. A woman who isn't sexually active doesn't run a risk to get pregnant either. AIDS became known because homosexuals and drugabusers were among the first victims, but nowadays, straight people run just as much risk.
Another point: not all gay people (not even all male ones) do it "up the ass", you know? Just like not all straight people like it that way [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-11-2002, 02:54 PM   #99
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:

No, no I'm sure I understood you PERFECTLY, Mel [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ack!!! No, no, I swear to God, that's not what I meant at all!!
Old 01-11-2002, 02:58 PM   #100
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

quote:

Being a homosexual doesn't give you a higher risk of AIDS automatically. A woman who isn't sexually active doesn't run a risk to get pregnant either.

Doh, stop nit-picking, we're of course assuming they actually endulge in the "activities"

quote:

AIDS became known because homosexuals and drugabusers were among the first victims, but nowadays, straight people run just as much risk.

Not from what I've read....pretty logical scientific evidence, anyway forget about that....AIDS was just my example of how life can come at risk if you're gay, and you yourself said they were among the first victims, wonder why?

quote:

Another point: not all gay people (not even all male ones) do it "up the ass", you know? Just like not all straight people like it that way [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Again I say stop nit-picking.....you're just rumaging around for scraps you can still salvage from this lost argument