Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2001, 05:37 PM   #111
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

OOC>>Sounds fine to me, guys. Let me know where this thread is going to be. I anticipate some great 'campaign' speeches. Maybe, Barb. Is there sentry duty involved? or KP?
IC>"Garnet, it should surprise me that a Ranger of Legolas' sept would foster an imp, but with my husband and I traipsing all over Faerun with Viconia, I guess we have no room to talk."
VICONIA: "I heard that, abbil. I guess I'll get home. Lord Attalus has letters for me to write."
Galadria:"All right, Vickey, but remember he is a very old man. [img]tongue.gif[/img] At any rate, Garnet, we should discuss this orc-captain of which you spoke. This must be the one of which I have heard. Is he not the one who has such an attraction to human females that it explains all these half-orc barbarians that I have seen around, lately? Such abominations should not be permited to exist, or, at the least,no longer be produced. I have a plan. We should parley with them, if such is possible with these creatures. During the parley, I could seem to be flirting with him, and perhaps slip him a note in Orkish (this assumes he can read) asking for an assignation. When he shows up at the designated place, then the masks are taken off. He could not resist two such as we, and then, we would be in position to make demands, or just kill him outright. I shall leave the details to you, since it is your realm and I merely seeking to uphold the good and kindly folk therein."
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 12-14-2001, 05:56 PM   #112
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

A vote sounds like a good idea, however, I shall be on leave (offline most of it) for the next 3 weeks, and unable to do much of anything either with IW, or any of my other web projects and my webcomics how I shall miss thee, sluggy freelance, and sinfest, and nukees... I better stop, I'm getting all misty eyed. In the meantime if we do get a leader I'll be more than happy to follow, *whispers* I nominate Lady Galadria.

Old 12-14-2001, 07:35 PM   #113
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Sir Morgeruat, I am honored more than any deserving of mine. I do not seek this honor, but if is determined to be my duty by those senior to me, I shall serve to the best of my ability.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 01-03-2002, 02:07 PM   #114
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

My God! I was away for some weeks and you have already been searching for a new leader! Well here I am with my sword ready to kill dragons, giants, evil wizards and anything evil!
Old 01-03-2002, 02:40 PM   #115
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Yay, Sir Byronas is back. Yay, Ironworks is back. Oh, frabjous day, Caloo, Calay, she chortled in her joy. Sir Byronas, let me be the first to welcome you back.
Old 01-03-2002, 02:46 PM   #116
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

Thanks Galadria! It's good to be here again!
Old 01-03-2002, 02:53 PM   #117
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Welcome back Byronas!!
And welcome back IW!!!
I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!
Old 01-03-2002, 04:27 PM   #118
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Welcome back Sir Byronas, it's great seeing you back here.
Old 01-04-2002, 06:30 PM   #119
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Garnet looks about, dazed. For weeks Keldorn's Keep and the Ranger's Lookout Tower had been fouled under a mysterious nimbus, hiding it from the eyes of friend and foe alike. Now the cloud has disipated. Surely proud knights and rangers will soon file in and report their latest adventures.
Old 01-04-2002, 08:03 PM   #120
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Hi, Garnet,did you read my proposal on this page?
Closed Thread