Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2002, 11:06 PM   #1
whodoyouthinkyouare
The Magister

Was it just me, or did the Remorhaz scare the crap out of you when you first saw it. Theres nothing like having 3 giant cave worm/caterpilllar/grasshopper on your scout character... one behind, one in front, and on blacoking the way back to your party. Sure, with good tactics, they were pitifully easy to beat as long as you were facing one at a time, but they were a menace taking them head on. I especially hated how they could appear out of nowhere (actually out of their tunnels). But when you examine the tunells, it says it is to small for you. How then could a huge Remorhaz use them. Hmm.... what do you think? Also, how come they have a fire attack? It seems odd, but once when I decided to take one head on, it hit me with 23 crushing damage and 78 fire damage, killing my Paladin. Happened to anyone else?
Old 08-26-2002, 02:42 PM   #2
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

remorraz have a superhot body, they lift their shell to heat teh ice and snow to burrow through it at a high rate of speed, they can also use this to attack other creatures which is what happened to you, the small hole is caused by ice refreezing over it as they pass through.