Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2002, 05:55 AM   #1
Shadow Hunter
Welcomed New User

Im stuck in dragons eye, I hve killed everything down to the 3rd floor now i find that i cant open any of the doors there or cross the wax coated bridge. I know the one door leads to another floor but when you click on it it just says something about hydraulics and what it smells like, cant figure out how to open it. Oh whats up with that room with the eye that makes you run when you get near it? Also on the 2nd floor there is the mater of making the potions but the lever is broken and i cant fix it, the note i found talks about it and say how someone is going to fix it? anyway im lost in this place plz help

[ 09-04-2002, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: Shadow Hunter ]
Shadow Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2002, 10:21 AM   #2
Keraptisdm
Elminster

Welcome to the boards Shadow Hunter. I'm a little confused. Are you playing Icewind Dale 1? I don't remember any of that at Dragon's Eye in Icewind Dale 1. But then again, my memory may just be faulty. Perhaps someone else can assist you better than I. I just wanted to welcome you to the boards. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Keraptisdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2002, 02:59 PM   #3
Shadow Hunter
Welcomed New User

Im Playing Icewind Dale 2 and i just cant get any of the doors open on the 3rd floor
Shadow Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 04:16 PM   #4
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

IT?S FROM 2002!!! He's either moved passed it, o broken the CDs in frustration!! And stop trying out the icons, use Preview Post for that!
Sheeesh!
Old 03-01-2005, 02:37 PM   #5
Margee
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm stuck here too, have tried all sorts of combinations in the water troughs etc. (am I on the right track?)
Margee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 03:14 PM   #6
Marty4
Symbol of Cyric

You may want to start a new thread for this. Also, what do you mean by combinations int he water troughs? (I guess that means that you aren't right on track )
Marty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 09:31 PM   #7
Margee
Elite Waterdeep Guard

OK, I've done what I need to do in the water troughs (don't want to spoil anyone here) but STILL can't open doors or cross wax bridge. What am I missing!!!?
Margee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 11:13 PM   #8
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Sounds like you haven't gotten past the Eye of Set. That's where the control is for the bridge. Find Nheero, he should be able to help you.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 11:18 PM   #9
Magness
Quintesson

Margee, you first have to lower the bridge and deal with what's on the other side, before you can open the "hydraulic" door. (There's one of the pools that can only be accessed after lowering the bridge.)

SPOILER.......
To lower the bridge, you need the weakened Histachii potion (or whatever it's called). You have to make it at the lab on the 1st or 2nd level.

After you have this weakened Histachii potion, you use it to temporarily (for about a few hours) transform one of your party into a histachii so that you can pass a doorway on the 3rd level and reach the lever that will lower the bridge.

NOTE: Be fully prepared before lowering the bridge. There's a nasty fight that begins after lowering the bridge. Have the weakest member of your party take the potion.
Magness is offline   Reply With Quote