Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2001, 10:02 PM   #11
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by mammawlin:

p.s. Toad Village is for TOADS!!! LOL
I don't care what TOADS do in Toad Village. TOADS should understand that some things are just not done in WARMSKIN LAND
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2001, 10:04 PM   #12
Night Blade
Dungeon Master

I ran directly through the ambush and jumped into the moat. If you head left in the moat you will come to a small clearing with a wall of trees on three sides. You can take shelter here and recoup hit points and mana. You will be relatively safe because the mantraps cannot follow you. You can then safely wade into the moat and peer around the trees and use long distance magic on the mantraps and scanthrils and whatever else is bugging you. If you have a wizard, "Burning Haze" works like a charm on the mantraps.

USE the clearing for shelter! You will have a major tactical advantage.
Good luck!

------------------
Not many other adventurers can say they have made love to both Kerielle and Erzebette... at the same time
Night Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2001, 10:06 PM   #13
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

WizardMen: just bumped up a thread on third-party freeware that lets you do screen captures while in another application (such as Wizards&Warriors) so you can take "snapshots" of your travels.

Get some good ones and we'll get you into the Gael Serran Examiner!

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2001, 10:13 PM   #14
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Night Blade: I know about the clearing. But you try to find that darn clearing when your characters are running like crazy and you, with your eye closed, are guiding them.

ROLEPLAYING RULES

Yes, I know, I'm crazy. We've already established that with the Mekawa thing

Old 05-18-2001, 10:20 PM   #15
Night Blade
Dungeon Master

No good deed goes unpunished...

I'm glad that you know about the darn clearing...
I was just trying to be helpful. Good luck on exterminating those mantraps.

Don't worry about being crazy. As Christopher Walken once said "Let your freak flag fly"

[This message has been edited by Night Blade (edited 05-18-2001).]
Old 05-18-2001, 10:26 PM   #16
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Night Blade: don't worry, I knew you were only trying to help with the clearing (you've already put it in the best tips right?).

As far as the Mantraps go. They're dead, morte, finished, exterminated, incinerated, rotten, nada.

As far as my craziness goes, one day I will be cured... I hope

[This message has been edited by Ryanamur (edited 05-18-2001).]
Old 05-18-2001, 10:33 PM   #17
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Like I said, cole slaw with frog legs tonight, Baby!!!! Frogs and Lilies bewary, Ryanamur's party approaches.

Mammawlin *shaking her head in agreement with Ryanamur* "Keep those toads in their village where they belong if they can't behave themselves in public!"
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2001, 10:46 PM   #18
Night Blade
Dungeon Master

I killed every living thing in Toad village. After I got the spear, of course! I might be a psychopath but I'm not stupid.
Besides... let it air out a little to remove the Toad smell... and I might have a nice little apartment complex.
Old 05-18-2001, 10:52 PM   #19
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Night Blade:
I killed every living thing in Toad village. After I got the spear, of course! I might be a psychopath but I'm not stupid.
Besides... let it air out a little to remove the Toad smell... and I might have a nice little apartment complex.
It's not because you play a psychopath that you're stupid (not that I think that you are). I, too, played a psycho before and I don't think I'm stupid. But I could be wrong Crazy but not stupid

To make Toad Village into a complex might take some time... I'm sure that place is about to crumple. Each time I walk above the village I can always hear a Toad talking to me. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to live underwater if the place is about to leak bad

[This message has been edited by Ryanamur (edited 05-18-2001).]
Old 05-18-2001, 11:04 PM   #20
Night Blade
Dungeon Master

Well maybe I'll tear it down and build an amusement park.
Evil, twisted, insane, looney tunes, but not stupid .

-------------------------
"We all go a little mad sometimes"
Norman Bates