Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2002, 08:26 AM   #31
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Mono:
Congrats you two and have a nice and happy christmas Amber. [img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img]
Nice one Amber!

Mono - I haven't seen you around before. Allow me to welcome you to IW. We need new blood because we lost a few members recently.

Where are you from? (I like to knove these things.)
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 12-19-2002, 08:37 AM   #32
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
quote:
Originally posted by Mono:
Congrats you two and have a nice and happy christmas Amber. [img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img]
Nice one Amber!

Mono - I haven't seen you around before. Allow me to welcome you to IW. We need new blood because we lost a few members recently.

Where are you from? (I like to knove these things.)
[/QUOTE]Ah, there you are Donut - hey, I thought we were supposed to go fishing this afternoon - did you get the bait, cos I have the wodka?
Old 12-19-2002, 08:46 AM   #33
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Donut and Davros, just play nice with Mono. We don't want you two lowering the Tone

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 12-19-2002, 08:55 AM   #34
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks Hierophant!

Borvik, the word I think you want is 'bags' we call those dark circles either dark circles (LOL) or bags under the eyes. [img]smile.gif[/img]

HEHE, Donut, thanks for the well wishes! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hey Mono, do I know you from someplace? You used my rl name so I just wondered.

Davros! Long time no see! Weren't you around when that last guy got permanently banned for trying to get around a suspension by opening a second account, then a third etc? What the heck was his name? baggie or something..anyway, guess he learned the hard way that duplicate accounts aren't allowed and trying to get around a legit suspension by sneaking in a back door is not cool. So did you send those hooks to Donut? He usually fishes for perch or herrings doesn't he? [img]smile.gif[/img]

LOL, Sliz.
Old 12-19-2002, 08:56 AM   #35
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
Donut and Davros, just play nice with Mono. We don't want you two lowering the Tone
Okay Mouse.

(Bugger stole my joke!!!)
Sulking now.

At first I thought Moni had re-registered under a slightly different name. But then I realised it wasn't Moni re-registering under another name at all.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 12-19-2002, 08:56 AM   #36
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

And CONGRATS to my honey who will check this thread sometime today, I hope. [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2002, 09:04 AM   #37
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Hey Mono, do I know you from someplace? You used my rl name so I just wondered.

So Davros, did you send those hooks to Donut? He usually fishes for perch or herrings doesn't he? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Yes, I hadn't twigged to that - using your first name as an 11 post novice that had never visited GD - that showed surprising familiarity didn't it.

I didn't send those hooks - I quite forgotten them - Donut prefers something called surstromming to fresh fish anyway.
Old 12-19-2002, 09:34 AM   #38
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Hi guys and gals!

First off, I just want to say a sincere and heartfelt

THANK YOU!!

to everyone. It's been a bit rough for Cloudster and I, and all of the congrats and hugs mean a very great deal.

As for the job itself...well, it's pretty basic. I'm going to be doing phone based customer service(billing, packages, some tech support) for a Digital TV company. I've been doing work just like it for acouple of years now, so I imagine I'll be pretty good at it.

The best part is, once I've been there awhile and am able to get on full time, I'll have medical bennies again!!!

Anyhew...it's a decent job, and a great opportunity, and I'm totally psyched about it. Thank you all again for your hugs, happy thoughts, and prayers.

HUGS!!

Cloudy: Well, most of what I'd like to put here cant really be put on a PG-13 board...so I'll just settle for giving you tons of [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Saz: Ooohhhh...Fireworks! Awesome! Thanks muchly buddy.

Talthyr: LOL...No worries. It's only Deja Vu.

Realbinky: LOL...See above. Details to your hearts content. Thanks muchly.

Jorath: Good luck on the money thing. I already got my Christmas wish, but, I wouldn't mind the piles of money too.

Grolj...Grols...Grojjy...Grojlach: Damn, that's a mouthfull. Thanks for the congrats. Very very much appreciated.

Horatio: Ha Ha! Nothin doin bud. Cloudy is going to help me make, and stay on, a strict budget. Well...maybe I'll keep out a few dollars for buying her romantic stuff, but, nothin else.

Sir T: ROTFLM(Magik's)AO!!!!!!! Thanks! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Mouse: HAHAHAHAHAHA...Nah...we did that film about 6 months ago. [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks : happywave:

Mel: Ooooohhh...Rainbow font! Thanks sweetie. *hugs the sultry elflet, careful not to smoosh her cute lil wings*

Leonis: Thnaks mate! Yep, it'll defintely make it a Merry Christmas and a VERY Happy New Year!

Lord Starshadow: LOL...Nope...soon it'll be Mrs Nachty. *looks over shoulder to avoid incipent thwapping* Ok Ok...Mrs Cloudy. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Davros: Thanks bud. Raise a pint for me! :1drink:

WilliwIX: Yes ma'am, it most certainly it. And a better Christmas gift I cant imagine. Well...I suppose Cloudy all tied up in nothing but a big red ribbon would be good...but...erm... [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Sorry...PG-13, I forgot.

SomeGuy: Thanks!! I'll remember to ask Santa to sent you some Penguin chow for Christmas. Although, where you're going to store a few tons of stinky little fish, I'll never know.

Attalus: Thanks muchly bud! You, Galadria, and crew have yourselves a wonderful Christmas!!

Antryg: HAHAHAHAHA...Yep, definitely the haircut. Thanks bunches. ROTFLMAO!!! Well actually, the chaperone hadn't gotten home from work yet.

Johnny: Thanks. Raise a pint for me too.

LadyZekke: Thanks sis! Erm..."Jimber"?!? Damn...I *FINALLY* get used to my family calling me 'Jimbo', and now, you go and make up a new nickname. BLAH! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Mono: Thanks! You definitely look familiar. [img]smile.gif[/img] Well, welcome to IW, anyhow.

Hierophant: LOL...Definitely...it's been backward and downward lately, so Onward and Upward definitely sounds GREAT!!!

Borvik: LOLOL...Nah...no worries about the eyerings. I learned as a rowdy high school student that if you hold a cold washcloth over your eyes for 10 minutes or so, the rings mostly go away.

Silzerio: LOLOLOL...Nah...I dont think we can really go into details. There are kiddies about, after all.

Donut: Thanks, oh mighty Double Donut Seven! Have a Merry Christmas of Great and Powerful Pastry. And, good luck on your little fishing expidition. Hope you catch a big von!

"May the wings of liberty never lose a feather!"
Old 12-19-2002, 01:09 PM   #39
Borvik
Drow Warrior

Cloudy - so it's bags? I'd call it bags after not sleeping for 5 days. Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
Nacht - cold wet cloth?? When I've got bags under my eyes, the last thing I would like to have in my face would be a cold wet cloth!! Or... uhm.. no, ok there are some other things I would apreciate even less
Old 12-19-2002, 01:32 PM   #40
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Borvik:
Cloudy - so it's bags? I'd call it bags after not sleeping for 5 days. Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
Nacht - cold wet cloth?? When I've got bags under my eyes, the last thing I would like to have in my face would be a cold wet cloth!! Or... uhm.. no, ok there are some other things I would apreciate even less
Yup! I don't know if that's just colloquial, but I've heard 'bags under the eyes' and 'circles under the eyes' so I think you're ok using either one. [img]smile.gif[/img] Of course it's best not to HAVE them so you won't need the expression...LOL!