Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2002, 08:08 PM   #1
Dragonrat
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I am having a problem with finding the dead samurai with the baton. Yes, I know where he's supposed to be, but he doesn't show up! I have walked again and again through all the little alcoves by Shurugeon Castle and I can't get him to show. I found a few samurai skeletons SOUTH of the castle and WEST of the castle but nothing on the east, let alone with a baton. I don't recall having any difficulty with finding this guy on my first playthrough. Could this be a Windows XP glitch or what?? I'm about ready to give up on making my warrior a samurai!

Dragonrat
Dragonrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2002, 08:20 PM   #2
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

WELCOME to the WW board Dragonrat!!!
( I wonder if we're realated..Dragon rat ...Pack rat .. .)

At the north east corner of the castle...jump in the moat and walk south, along the East side of the castle...Walk through the tower, in the moat.. about ten feet the other side of the tower.. climb out and look for an opening in the trees ..You should find more skeletons. Fight your way through them. The samurai is all the way in the back.
One other thing ...He isn't dead...Yet.. you have to kill him to get the baton.

Hope that helps.

[ 06-10-2002, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: Packrat ]
Old 06-10-2002, 08:24 PM   #3
Dragonrat
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Okay, found it... I didn't realize I had to climb OVER the wall of the moat. D'oh!!
Dragonrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2002, 08:37 PM   #4
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

Alrighty then...it's time to to go kill some lilies..
Old 06-10-2002, 09:26 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Dragonrat!!!

Glad you found that hard to find Samurai! First time I played the game, I couldn't find him for the life of me and had found a very bad hint that had told me to look for him on the west side of the castle - wrong! Boy did I waste a lot of time! lol!!

Keep us posted on how you are doing!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote