Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2002, 06:14 AM   #1
Oruboris

have been working for both trang and umpani, just got the 'get the astral dominae' message from zant, but already killed don the rat, so I have it. Went to buy from trang trader, and he was all excited about me having the dominae...

Will this make a difference? At this point should I just avoid the trang? Any point talking to the mook, even though I have the letter?

And what happens if I give the umpani the letter instead of the trang arm? Any special things I need to know in this section of the game?

Thanks!
Oru

BTW: I am REALLY loving this game... don't want it to end. After I finish, I'm thinking of starting over with a fighter, gadgateer, and 2 bishops...

Oru
Oruboris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2002, 08:11 AM   #2
GodSlayer
Dungeon Master

It's not the same orb. The don has one (stolen from the dark savant), but the mook also has one. Just give the letter to the mook, and he will let you see the orb. (thats where you need the fake for (if you dont' want the mook to be hostile to you)

GodSlayer
GodSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2002, 08:13 AM   #3
jsalsb
Elminster

As far as I can remember, when you offer the astral dominae to the t'rang they reward you then ask you to hang on to it for them. Same with the t'rang arm. The Umpani reward you then give it back to you.Save before trying just in case I'm wrong
Old 04-30-2002, 12:50 PM   #4
Nightowl2
Galvatron

The Umpani are more interested in the alliance, while the T'Rang are more interested in the Chaos Moliri (which is in the Mook compound).

So what you do is, you show the Umpani Alliance Offer to Screg (the Mook hologram), who will let you in. After you have the Mook acceptance letter and the Moliri, you show the Moliri to Z'Ant and the letter to Balbrak.

The Dominae is not really involved in this transaction; you need it for the endgame (along with the Moliri and the Destinae Dominus).

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote