Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2001, 06:55 PM   #31
Tiamat
Banned User

Does a half red dragon half ogre still have his place in the HADB?
Tiamat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2001, 09:29 PM   #32
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Tiamat:
Does a half red dragon half ogre still have his place in the HADB?

Of course he does! [img]smile.gif[/img] Welcome home, hon!

What have you been up to lately? And how's the schoolwork going?
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
DragonMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2001, 02:12 AM   #33
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:

Yeah unfortunetly he had a fallout with Ziroc but I wont go into detail.

Nothing really to get into.. he violated the rules here, then when I deleted his post, he posted a NEW message attacking me with "Mature" and said "Thanks for deleting my thread ZIROC" and added a pissed icon.

Hey, if he want's to play that way, that's fine. Until he decides to grow up, he's not welcomed here.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2001, 05:59 AM   #34
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:

Nothing really to get into.. he violated the rules here, then when I deleted his post, he posted a NEW message attacking me with "Mature" and said "Thanks for deleting my thread ZIROC" and added a pissed icon.

Hey, if he want's to play that way, that's fine. Until he decides to grow up, he's not welcomed here.

Yeah I realise that and so does he I just didnt want to keep this ontopic as it is OOC
SO no problemo [img]smile.gif[/img]
AzureWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2001, 12:00 AM   #35
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Are we continuing this story or not?
AzureWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2001, 07:26 AM   #36
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
Are we continuing this story or not?

I certainly hope so...I've done all I can at this point, it's you, Hiram and Neb (unless Link is back, then him as well).

Unless I should gather it up and move it to our Clan forum....but at the least, continue it until Link's next 'turn'...
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 11-26-2001, 08:12 AM   #37
Neb
Account deleted by Request

(OOC: I believe that moving the story to the HADB forums might be an idea, after all, we've no idea if Link is EVER going to be unbanned, so we might as well move it, all of us in the story are registered at the HADB forum right?)
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2001, 08:36 AM   #38
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

I don't feel comfortable contributing to the Iron Works version of our story without Link. Part of it is Clan solidarity. I won't go into my feelings deeper here.
Old 11-26-2001, 09:23 AM   #39
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Don't worry guys, I have decided to move it over...If someone has time today to move over the last few entries at least into a new Adventure thread on the roleplaying forum under Clan Roleplaying, then everyone can move forward...otherwise, it may be tonight before I can start moving it....either way is good with me...

Edit: And yes, Neb, I believe we are all registered there now.....
Old 11-28-2001, 07:24 AM   #40
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Hiram - if you are indeed still lurking - please at least come back actively on the HADB forum...we miss you.