Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2001, 01:24 AM   #1
Old Man
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi Everybody!

I just got through the Shrine of Anephas. How do I get back to Brimlock? My Moon spell is very low, thus, no town teleport. I don't have any breathing equipment. I can't find a hole in the Jungle. I can't climb back out the Shrine, nor make the jump. I do have a save at the start of the Shrine, but a level is 200,000 XP away, and I won't aquire the teleport spell for many levels.

Any advice, or ideas? Thanks.
Old Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2001, 01:29 AM   #2
Tananda
Elminster

Welcome to the forum!
You can return to Brimloch Roon area by going through the Shrine once again. It's the only way since you have not teleportation spells (too pity! )

------------------
Sincerely Yours,
Tanda
Tananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2001, 01:31 AM   #3
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

So Old Man, you don't have Call of Home yet either? Well, there is a way back, but I need to look for it - try here:
http://www.volberding.com/WHints/index.html

There should be a map for you to look at. I hope this helps. I need to go to bed, too tired to think.
Mammawlin
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2001, 04:06 AM   #4
Radek
Red Dragon

Old Man, recall to mind how you began the Shrine. You made a few steps, there was a hole, AAAAA! BUM!! and you were in the Shrine. Recall that there was some continuation of a passage behind the hole that you could not reach. The continuation leads to the "Impaling Room" (the room with hurting rods) which you saw soon.
In the passage leading from the Impaling Room to the hole is a button. When you press the button, you will be teleported across the hole to the exit from the Shrine at the Brimloch Roon side. Therefore, you must undergo to whole way through the shrine to the impaling room and take the exit from the room you haven't taken yet. If you see the hole from the other side, you have taken the correct exit. Search for the button.
Radek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2001, 04:55 AM   #5
Old Man
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for the info. Great link. I should be able to continue on... tomorrow!

Old Man
Old 05-31-2001, 03:20 PM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

OM - do let us know how you are doing!!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2001, 04:17 AM   #7
Old Man
Elite Waterdeep Guard

That teleport button seems to only work for some characters! For the rest of my party, it dumps me in the pit. I had been moving around with my thief selected, as he has athletics fairly high. But, the Mavin Sword character can use the teleport button. I've made enough levels (while swimming for crabs) to get the Moon spells. They're nice. I wish I had read through all of the spells earlier!

On to the Pyramid!

Old Man