Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2000, 11:10 PM   #11
Lily the Ranger

Do you have the book of the servant from the library? I can't remember the order and you must give the right response to each prompt. My book is in the shadows of Ishad N'ha's West gate and I am at Dragon Spire. I have seen the answers posted at least once so you could search if you are desperate. Freud may also have it posted at the WW archive sight under FAQ. Just scan down to find one of his "ads". You shouldn't have to go back too many days as he is pretty diligent!
Old 12-09-2000, 12:28 AM   #12
sumbitch

all right you sound desperate-

when the serphent charms - the servant bows
when the serphent schemes- the servant dreams
when the serphant sleeps - the servant waits
when the serphent strikes- the servant prays
always double check your spelling or you'll have to start all over!!
Old 12-09-2000, 01:47 AM   #13
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The shaft you fall down after the ceremony actually serves as an elevator when you complete the quest.

There is at least one opening halfway down which I thought was a hidden territory, but isn't. I sounds to me like you climbed into that and completed the last half if the quest but not the first.

If you stand too close when you pull the lever, you get stuck near the intermediate level.
thoon is offline   Reply With Quote