Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2003, 01:57 PM   #1
Son of Osiris

Light Bulb

Guys, I hate to say it, but I think I've gone lo-co again. It's only September and my mind's wandered to a really wacky April Fools Joke -- A mobile, computerized cannon that fires Raw Sewege! A MOBILE COMPUTERIZED CANNON THAT FIRES RAW SEWEGE!!! This can only mean one thing -- Yep, I'm losing my f***ing Marbles! But still, it's a funny thought. I'd be able to have revenge...oh sweet revenge. The best thing is they'd never know who's raining Raw Sewege on 'em because the thing would be moving around town! Every blob of Raw Sewege coming from the sky would be from the same cannon, just from different angles because the thing would keep moving. But the question remains -- How much would something like that cost and would I be able to get away with it? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

Old 09-18-2003, 02:02 PM   #2
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Hey, good idea! But I think it'll cost rather a lot for one day, plus where are you going to get the sewage? On second thoughts, don't answer that one.
And I think you'll be able to get away with it as long as you tell noone and move very fast.
And don't mind a few fines, maybe...

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Old 09-18-2003, 02:10 PM   #3
Granamere
Zhentarim Guard

Yeah! You have joined the crowd. I knew you would come in and play and sit here and hug yourself all day long! Yeah. The only problem I see is power. To get the raw sewage you will need to remove man hole covers this means a big machine with some serious power. Also the robotics to do this will be impressive. The ID software along plus the GPS to do the triangulation for fire and the wind speed part very cool. Unfortunately as soon as the cops get it they will know who did it because of the failsafe zone of not shooting into would be your yard. Here is your blue bunny slippers and go play in the pond! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Granamere

[ 09-18-2003, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: Granamere ]
Old 09-18-2003, 02:16 PM   #4
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

you're definitely nuts I can attest to that
Old 09-18-2003, 03:50 PM   #5
VulcanRider
Lord Soth

You could accomplish the same thing for just a few $$. A friend of mine swore he actually pulled a similar stunt, except he used water balloons and a high-powered slingshot made of 4 pieces of heavy rubber tubing. He swore he could make a small balloon sail over 100 yards! He & a buddy set it up on the roof of a hotel, and sent water balloons sailing over another hotel next door. They were trying to land them in the swimming pool. With a 3rd guy as a spotter with a walkie-talkie, he said they were pretty accurate. And you can fill 'em up with whatever you like...

-----
Help feed animals in shelters with just a mouse click at The Animal Rescue Site !!
Old 09-18-2003, 06:23 PM   #6
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

How about a catapult/shit-lurcher?
OR
A icky gooey glob(vomit) gun?

If you think you are going nuts, what do you make of me?
Old 09-18-2003, 09:11 PM   #7
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

Just make a potato gun and load it with poop instead of spuds. I have plans for a HUGE one that uses propane for fuel and has a silencer on it.
Old 09-18-2003, 10:27 PM   #8
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Language, guys. This forum is browsed by people of all ages, and I know I'd hate for any of them to get banned by their parental units for inappropriate words. Please avoid the four-letter words and derivatives before [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img] comes to exact revenge.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 09-19-2003, 01:26 PM   #9
Raistlin Majere
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
Language, guys. This forum is browsed by people of all ages, and I know I'd hate for any of them to get banned by their parental units for inappropriate words. Please avoid the four-letter words and derivatives before [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img] comes to exact revenge.
does "Choc" count as a 4-lettered word?

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Old 09-19-2003, 01:30 PM   #10
Raistlin Majere
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by The Whackmiester:
Yep, I'm losing my f***ing Marbles!
theres a saying, thousands of years old, probably said by some Mayan wiseman or such, that goes like this:

"We all lose our marbles at some point. its just a question of when, where, why and how."

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."