Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-28-2001, 07:12 PM   #1
sirspitfyre
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Months of venturing and I keep hitting snags here,so close to the end, how do you open those 4 trap/smasher thing in collasium, Ricks walkthrough says open but I can't??
sirspitfyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2001, 07:49 PM   #2
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

There are switches on the wall. Click on the one nearest the SW trap, go down the hole, fight the crab, then twist around and go up the narrow passage.

Rick
Xignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2001, 08:39 PM   #3
Mr-Eiz
Drow Warrior

geee
I can't even find the crab traps

ok found them done them
now loking for glowstones I need 5 or 6

------------------

Hi Ho Hi Ho
It's of to play we go

T H A N K S
Eiz

[This message has been edited by Mr-Eiz (edited 05-29-2001).]
Mr-Eiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2001, 09:59 PM   #4
Knarfling
Drow Warrior

One more little tip about the crab traps. When there are fish swimming above the trap and it opens, the trap acts like the elevators and bounces against the ceiling. The only trouble is that the trap never goes all the way up. On three of the traps it does not matter, because the crab can still get out and you can whack at it. On the fourth trap, the one with no floor, if the trap does not go all the way up, you cannot go into it and get one of the tablets. The big hint? Watch for fish before opening the traps. It will save you lots of frutstration.

Knarfling
Knarfling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2001, 07:08 PM   #5
sirspitfyre
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks all, those switches were right there Im so embarrassed(two too many at the Mets Game Yesterday i guess i got em open only i cant find tablet yet, I'm in the hole with the big bite but nothing yet, although my breather work indefinetly while i'm in there, i look better dis time(DuH), off I go!

Thanks!
sirspitfyre is offline   Reply With Quote