Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2001, 09:14 AM   #11
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Nostron:
I think shopping is only fun when u have money and can plan to buy things. alot of girls i know like to "WINDOW SHOP" i just don't get it.
Why torture yourself looking at things that u know u don't have money to buy. But what every floats your boat

OH, I HATE THAT!! If I go somewhere, I expect to bring something home. No point in going just to be out and about. If you are just doing it to get out, go to the park, see a movie, go to the gym. If I want to window shop, I'll go to a window store. Although I think the main reason girls window shop is so they can show their man what to get them for their B-Days, Anniversaries, Christmas, ect.

BK
Old 05-22-2001, 10:15 AM   #12
onthepequod
Quintesson

Sounds like things didn’t quite go your way. If it’s any consolation, all shopping trips are tragic for me. Not because I couldn’t find or forgot something but because I had to shop. If you pay close attention, I believe you can see the river Styx (which precedes the sixth level of hell according to Dante) circling all malls.

So did you ever find the lizard templates you were looking for?
Old 05-22-2001, 10:23 AM   #13
Moni

onthepequod,
Good Morning!

The River Styx...yes I believe that!

I am just thankful I was not shopping for clothes!
Too small for women's clothes and too big for little girl's stuff, it is always a nightmare. To top it off when I find a brand and size that fits like skin, the maunfacturer halts production! Makes me want to scream every time I look for clothes!

Am really pitying myself this morning for not finding shoes LOL the puppy came through the cat door last night and ate one of my leather clogs that I had left on the back porch.
It looked like he was going for Rex's boots first but couldn't get them back out the cat door LOL. Well, I won't wish for size twelve feet to keep that from happening again, I'll just remember to clean my shoes off so I can bring them in the house and pray that little turd grows big enough not to fit inside anymore!

I did find a few worthy templates, thank you for asking!
I just need to pick and choose from the best among them and then re-draw it on a larger scale.

Moni

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 05-22-2001).]

Old 05-22-2001, 11:58 AM   #14
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
I did find a few worthy templates, thank you for asking!
I just need to pick and choose from the best among them and then re-draw it on a larger scale.

Wow! You're far more talented than I. I would only be able to draw a stick lizard.
Old 05-22-2001, 05:42 PM   #15
Moni

Trying to picture a stick lizard......ROFL!!!!

Moni

------------------

Old 05-22-2001, 08:20 PM   #16
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:

Moni

You should see my stick elephant.

What I find ammusing is that you probably think I'm just joking. I'm not!

Old 05-22-2001, 08:27 PM   #17
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:

Moni

OK, MANY years ago, I was playing Pictionary with some friends (for those who don't know, it's a game where you draw clues for your team, who have to figure out what you're drawing) My brother can draw, i can't. I intepret what HE draws. Well, on my turn to draw, I pull "cat". In my haste (the other team was moving quickly) I drew a flattened figure 8. The other team gets the answer, and my teams is ROTFLMAO with what I drew.

Fast-Forward 10 years. We are at a dinner, and stat playing again. Yup, I get "cat". When the whistle blows, I scribble the flattened 8. My brother jumps out, calling "CAT!!!". We spend the next 5 minutes roaring in laughter, while the other team is trying to figure out if we were cheating.

------------------

The RudeDawg
Known in these Forgotten Realms as Perin LightEyes
and my girlfriends, Pamila and Pfil
Old 05-22-2001, 08:30 PM   #18
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by RudeDawg:

OK, MANY years ago, I was playing Pictionary with some friends (for those who don't know, it's a game where you draw clues for your team, who have to figure out what you're drawing) My brother can draw, i can't. I intepret what HE draws. Well, on my turn to draw, I pull "cat". In my haste (the other team was moving quickly) I drew a flattened figure 8. The other team gets the answer, and my teams is ROTFLMAO with what I drew.

Fast-Forward 10 years. We are at a dinner, and stat playing again. Yup, I get "cat". When the whistle blows, I scribble the flattened 8. My brother jumps out, calling "CAT!!!". We spend the next 5 minutes roaring in laughter, while the other team is trying to figure out if we were cheating.

LOL!

[This message has been edited by onthepequod (edited 05-22-2001).]