Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2001, 08:59 AM   #21
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
(whispers) psst Slackerboy, I may be doing some work in Nashville soon. Not definite yet so keep it quiet......

*whispers* just promise me you wont be singing country western music

------------------

Lord of the Screen Shot
Get My IronWorks Winamp skin
Old 06-04-2001, 09:29 AM   #22
Donut
Jack Burton

Charean - I live just south of the M25 in London, if you're ever in the area be sure to drop in. If you are in your truck I'll even tell you where you took the wrong turning

Yorick & Azure - Hey guys, carry on like this & you'll have the rest of the world believing that there is a difference between the way aussies & nzedders speak.

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Old 06-04-2001, 09:36 AM   #23
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by slackerboy:

*whispers* just promise me you wont be singing country western music

You mean they sing both types of music there?

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 06-04-2001, 09:54 AM   #24
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
Yorick & Azure - Hey guys, carry on like this & you'll have the rest of the world believing that there is a difference between the way aussies & nzedders speak.

LOL Donut.

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 06-04-2001, 10:31 AM   #25
Charean
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
(whispers) psst Slackerboy, I may be doing some work in Nashville soon. Not definite yet so keep it quiet......

When you get there... let me know so I can get my butt down there for a meet and greet!! Email me!!

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Soul - Finding my life's calling is Bodhisattva
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....and there it goes... rolling under the table!!
Noticing that the Light has gotten further down a Dark Tunnel than expected... Time to get the Lantern... Knowing sooner or later - I will get to the End of this Tunnel to the Open Air once again...
Old 06-04-2001, 10:35 AM   #26
Charean
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
Charean - I live just south of the M25 in London, if you're ever in the area be sure to drop in. If you are in your truck I'll even tell you where you took the wrong turning
If I end up in the UK... let me know how I did it... AzureWolf won't let me get out of visiting him if I can make a truck float!! Heck, it IS only 40 tons!!

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....and there it goes... rolling under the table!!
Noticing that the Light has gotten further down a Dark Tunnel than expected... Time to get the Lantern... Knowing sooner or later - I will get to the End of this Tunnel to the Open Air once again...
Old 06-04-2001, 10:36 AM   #27
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
When you get there... let me know so I can get my butt down there for a meet and greet!! Email me!!

Charean, Yorick is a great guy so that should be fun! He just visited here in Holland, and I had a great time ! I will post some pictures on Stealthy's Site as soon as they are developed. I have posted one already, which was taken by a tourist-photographer in Amsterdam.

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-04-2001, 10:45 AM   #28
Charean
Hathor

Cool.. I may get a gander at them this weekend... packing the computer tonight and I will be in severe withdrawl

By the way.. my future posts may have quite a few weird words popping in ... will be talking more country when I am on the road... my accent can get pretty thick like I am out of the hills... so if I say something like "up the road a piece" or "gander" or anything else that needs a translation... ask!!

The Southern Country accent is akin to New Zealand compared to Aussie... differnt but weird.

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Old 06-04-2001, 10:47 AM   #29
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I am near the I71 & I70 Junct in Columbus OH. I live just north of the split off 670. Let me know.

BK
Old 06-04-2001, 10:47 AM   #30
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
By the way.. my future posts may have quite a few weird words popping in ... will be talking more country when I am on the road... my accent can get pretty thick like I am out of the hills... so if I say something like "up the road a piece" or "gander" or anything else that needs a translation... ask!!

The Southern Country accent is akin to New Zealand compared to Aussie... differnt but weird.
Us Southerners will translate when needed. We've already posted a few "dictionaries".
Y'all take care during the move. And let us know when you get down to Texas !

------------------