Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2004, 10:49 AM   #1
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

<font color=skyblue>I am finally getting around to reading Escape from Undermountain and all I can say is that I am angered for not having read it sooner! It is great! It has your typical "dark hero", a really really good thief who, get this, has orc blood in him. His father was half-blood I think. Only a trained eye can see the orc in our hero. Therefore, he has this little secret in advantage of his enemies. It makes for a really captivating storyline. He is forced to go look for a lost guy that is in Undermountain somewhere, and already he has gotten into and out of numerous traps that were pretty rough. This is gonna be one fun read.

I rcommend it to anyone that has not read it but has played Ziroc's mod. After only 2 chapters, I have seen numerous things that Ziroc has placed in the Mod that I have always wondered about. Now I see why he did so!</font>
Old 05-08-2004, 01:07 AM   #2
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
<font color=skyblue>I am finally getting around to reading Escape from Undermountain and all I can say is that I am angered for not having read it sooner! It is great! It has your typical "dark hero", a really really good thief who, get this, has orc blood in him. His father was half-blood I think. Only a trained eye can see the orc in our hero. Therefore, he has this little secret in advantage of his enemies. It makes for a really captivating storyline. He is forced to go look for a lost guy that is in Undermountain somewhere, and already he has gotten into and out of numerous traps that were pretty rough. This is gonna be one fun read.

I rcommend it to anyone that has not read it but has played Ziroc's mod. After only 2 chapters, I have seen numerous things that Ziroc has placed in the Mod that I have always wondered about. Now I see why he did so!</font>
Awesome read isn't it? Now you know why I based a huge mod on that book. It's for SURE the kind of book you can't put down.. Artek the Knife is a great character too!! Wait till you get to the huge hall with "the feeling of dread washing over them" That was a very well written area of the book. Very suspenseful!!!

I checked on Amazon.com, and this book has 4 or 5 stars! Most everyone gave it excellent reviews.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote