Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2001, 11:16 AM   #11
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:

..... Yep...already there are rumors that the school will be closed tomorrow.......

Why can't we have an ice storm here? I'd be quite happy to sit around inside all day just posting on IW and chatting with no school....
Old 11-27-2001, 11:22 AM   #12
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

Why can't we have an ice storm here? I'd be quite happy to sit around inside all day just posting on IW and chatting with no school....

Aye, that would be lots of fun, Neb...assuming that the power's not out.

Cheers,

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 11-27-2001, 11:28 AM   #13
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

quote:

Cheers,

Yeah, It would be worse than school with no power! It would be great to spend a full day chatting on IW.
Old 11-27-2001, 01:36 PM   #14
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Well its bloody frezzing right now!! I for one am glad its ganna ice over, it is November after all, its soupouse to be cold. Gets you much more in the Christams Spirt. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2001, 01:40 PM   #15
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:

Cheers,

What do we have books for? I'd survive..... Probably.....
Old 11-27-2001, 01:46 PM   #16
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

What do we have books for? I'd survive..... Probably.....

LOL! [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] Bedtime reading obviously.
Old 11-27-2001, 04:37 PM   #17
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

75-80 degrees expected here today, tomorrow, and Thursday. Friday an the weekend will have highs from 60-70.

The weird thing around here is lots of people look forward to cold weather to make it feel like the holiday's, but I've seen more than one 80 degree Christmas day.
Old 11-27-2001, 04:56 PM   #18
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i think that we're gonna eat the same ice storm, but just the tip of it... only snow predicted here! had a rather nasty ice storm last winter, forced out into a hotel with a computer... i'll save those stories for another day!
Old 11-27-2001, 05:22 PM   #19
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
Well its bloody frezzing right now!! I for one am glad its ganna ice over, it is November after all, its soupouse to be cold. Gets you much more in the Christams Spirt. [img]smile.gif[/img]

It does *not* need to get cold to engender the Christmas spirit! I get very grumpy when I'm cold--I crank the woodstove, have a hot (whatever the beverage of the moment is ) and a good book until hubby comes home--then *he* gets to warm me up [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img] . OOps, family forum ::sorry:: [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

No ice. Little bit of snow is ok. Our oldest son is coming home for the holidays from Calif.--says he can't wait to see snow again (that isn't artificial or on some mountain top). Weird.
Old 11-27-2001, 05:23 PM   #20
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

Hope you're ok Saz. I will pray that the power doesn't go out. At least if the power's on and you're stuck inside, you can play Wiz 8 for many hours. It's rained here in Nashville all day and the temperature is supposed to start dropping, but they haven't mentioned anything about ice.