Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2001, 04:43 PM   #1
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

I went to the Bridge District and in the upper right hand corner of the screen, a fight eruped between some fallen palladins and thieves when I arrived. My party just stood there and watched. When I tried to talk to someone during the fighting, I was told this was not the time, etc., etc. Anyway, I was under the impression that I was to be approached by the leader of the fallen palladins who was supposed to get me in touch with Anarg. This didn't happen. When the fight was over, the leader just walked away and disappeared. HELP!

------------------

Seeker of Truth
Old 03-30-2001, 04:53 PM   #2
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

You have to have the quest first.
Location spoiler.
Try talking to someone inside the Radiant Heart in the Temple District

------------------
Smile! Life is too short for bitching!
Fljotsdale
Old 03-30-2001, 04:54 PM   #3
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

I've got the quest in my journal. Already been to the temple district and talked to Sir Ryan Trawl.

------------------

Seeker of Truth
Old 03-30-2001, 04:56 PM   #4
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I remember that little fight. I stood by and watched the thief Mage cast an entanglement spell, then everyone was stuck, and nobody was fighting nobody, and no conversation could take place, so i had to restart the game. The next time, I think I actually helped kill the thieves...I might have dropped an arroe or two at the mage. Anyway, after the fight, I was able to talk to one guy, and after he found out my intentions were sincere(that I posed no threat), that is when the real boss showed up. Is that not the case, Ertai???...I know you are there! I saw your familiar picking his nose!

------------------

Larry, Sell-Sword to the OHF
Old 03-30-2001, 04:58 PM   #5
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Hm. Not sure then. Is there anyone left in the area that you can speak to? Maybe you should leave the map and go back again. I seem to remember it was on my second visit to the map that I got to talk to a fallen Paladin, but I could easily be wrong!
Sorry not to be more helpful

------------------
Smile! Life is too short for bitching!
Fljotsdale
Old 03-30-2001, 04:59 PM   #6
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

So you're saying I should restart and help in the fighting? Did you have to click on the guy fast before he disappeared?

------------------

Seeker of Truth
Old 03-30-2001, 05:06 PM   #7
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

No...nobody of the Fallen Paladins disapeared...they all stood there, waiting around after the fight...that is why I am confused...I do not know why they would just walk off...
Ertai...Ertai...
Larry: Whispers in Lady Avalon's ear..."Ertai will know what to do, after he gets out of the bathroom..."

------------------

Larry, Sell-Sword to the OHF
Old 03-30-2001, 05:14 PM   #8
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

I recall I helped the fallen paladins fighting the battle in every game and they all ended up hanging around afterwards. After the fight, if you talk to their sub-leader, the quest usually continues there.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 03-31-2001, 04:34 PM   #9
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

Thanks for your help. I tried it again and this time instead of standing around, we helped the fallen palladins and they stuck around after the fight and I was able to finish the quest.

------------------

Seeker of Truth