Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2001, 05:42 PM   #71
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Ryanamur:
I'm just too tired to read the whole tread.

How about "Golden Cheetah". It's a step up from Silver plus a few months from now, you can always go to "Platinum Cheetah" and then "Mithril Cheetal"

Never mind, I'm just too late as usual
Hmmm... nice names...... But it's not Silver Cheetah I was thinking of losing, - tis my R/L name, Amanda Kasafir.... However, outcry has been made, so I've changed my mind. Mithril Cheetah has a nice ring to it, I must say.... Tempting.... And it's mithril silver, isn't it...... so not a million miles away.......

------------------

Most Ecstatic and Exotic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate (if Somewhat Flea-bitten Right Now..)
Old 10-24-2001, 05:47 PM   #72
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
I'm hoping that "stroppy" means bodacious and by "offending" you mean legubrious. Oh, and one hopes that by "feather" that you mean cheesy morsel of wonder. One also wonders why the felis carniverus of silver hue would refer to herself in the third person.

On the feather thing, tantalisingly close, but sorry, no cigar!

What I actually means was 'wandering morsel of cheese masquerading as a rather tuneless minstrel'......

The third person - sometimes, not often, - I feel just a tad embarassed by my own wonderfulness, and so I have to put a little distance between me and me, just so I don't get so overwhelmed by myself that I stop functioning. D'ya see??

------------------

Most Ecstatic and Exotic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate (if Somewhat Flea-bitten Right Now..)
Old 10-24-2001, 05:49 PM   #73
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
Hmmm... nice names...... But it's not Silver Cheetah I was thinking of losing, - tis my R/L name, Amanda Kasafir.... However, outcry has been made, so I've changed my mind. Mithril Cheetah has a nice ring to it, I must say.... Tempting.... And it's mithril silver, isn't it...... so not a million miles away.......
And Mithril is WAAAAAAAAAY superior in quality to ordinary silver! After all it of of dwarvish manufacture, and you KNOW how much better dwarves are with metal than any other species!

------------------

Proud to be Dubbed Queen of the Illuminati by Diogenes.
Old 10-24-2001, 05:52 PM   #74
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

Hey cheetah you can assimilate me anytime! (sorry couldn't resist.)
i'm 15. why how old r you?

why not change your name to Cutey its short its snazzy and its not half as good as amanda of silver cheetah. (how about max power?)

------------------
Old 10-24-2001, 05:53 PM   #75
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Fljotsdale:
And Mithril is WAAAAAAAAAY superior in quality to ordinary silver! After all it of of dwarvish manufacture, and you KNOW how much better dwarves are with metal than any other species!

Aha, so you made your way here at last, did you, oh Lady Fljotsdale... Unfortunately, you've missed most of the sexual perversion, plus me wearing my ego as a rather large bath towel....

------------------

Old 10-24-2001, 05:54 PM   #76
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
On the feather thing, tantalisingly close, but sorry, no cigar!

What I actually means was 'wandering morsel of cheese masquerading as a rather tuneless minstrel'......

The third person - sometimes, not often, - I feel just a tad embarassed by my own wonderfulness, and so I have to put a little distance between me and me, just so I don't get so overwhelmed by myself that I stop functioning. D'ya see??

This poor and hapless waif humbly acknowledges the perception the silvery goddess may have but cannot continue to toss compliments her way. What is left of my heart belongs to Dragon Mage. Twas she who welcomed me into the bosom of Iron Works. Not that Irown works is buxom by nature, mind you. Alas and alack, I am a mere plaything for her and she knows this to be true. I see the smooches and hugs that are showered upon her sycophants. I am one of many who worship at the altar of Breanna.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-24-2001, 05:55 PM   #77
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:

See, I should have read the whole tread. I would have figure out that it was your R/L name you wanted to change. I won't ask you the why and everything else, I'll just say that your current name sounds fine by me. But do as you see fit Oh "unidentified metal feline"

------------------
I'm the Wanderer without a clan... I bring justice without favorism. Though you may not agree with it, my judgement is final... and inconsequential
Old 10-24-2001, 05:58 PM   #78
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce The Aussie:
Hey cheetah you can assimilate me anytime! (sorry couldn't resist.)
i'm 15. why how old r you?

why not change your name to Cutey its short its snazzy and its not half as good as amanda of silver cheetah. (how about max power?)

Right, consider yourself assimilated!! 15 - hmmm... you're nearly the same age as Neb. In fact, I think you are the same age as Neb. He's about to be 16 any minute now... I believe......

I myself am way above you in the age stakes, try adding 25 to that 15 you have there, and you'll come up with my total...... (I do have an extremely cute nose, however.... But I think I'll pass on Cutey. It smacks rather too much of bimbodom, and this cat don't have no bimbo tendencies (though she does like to do major flirting now and then ..... Just one of life's many great pleasures.......)

------------------

Old 10-24-2001, 05:59 PM   #79
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Right, consider yourself assimilated!! 15 - hmmm... you're nearly the same age as Neb. In fact, I think you are the same age as Neb. He's about to be 16 any minute now... I believe......
Any minute would in this case be January the 9th.

Old 10-24-2001, 06:02 PM   #80
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

well neb your about 5 months older than me.

------------------