Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2001, 05:01 PM   #61
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

The Amanda one (i've always liked the name Amanda)also silver cheetah is very classy.

i live at a place called stoneliegh near epsom.

------------------
Old 10-24-2001, 05:14 PM   #62
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce The Aussie:
The Amanda one (i've always liked the name Amanda)also silver cheetah is very classy.

i live at a place called stoneliegh near epsom.

Well, I think I've decided to keep Amanda, and just use Silver Cheetah for art stuff....... I do freelance writing for part of my living, and if I start ringing up and saying Hi, my name's Silver Cheetah and I'd like to write your brochures, or whatever, they'll all think I'm completely wacko......

So you live in Surrey, is that right? I'm in Brighton, East Sussex, which is nicer than words can tell...... (well, maybe not THAT nice, but majorly nice all the same.... )

------------------

Most Ecstatic and Exotic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate (if Somewhat Flea-bitten Right Now..)
Old 10-24-2001, 05:18 PM   #63
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce The Aussie:
Howdy.
I know this is on topic and all but..

don't change your name. It’s cute.
I like the name Amanda. I knew a girl called Amanda. Nice girl. but that story's not for minors (Oh, what a coincident, I’m a minor. but I didn't want to be a miner. no I always wanted to be a lumberjack... the wind whistling through my hair, the birds flying though the tree's, and I’d be singing... singing.. singing ... ooooooooh I’m a lumberjack and I’m ok I sleep allnight and i work allday i cut down tree's i eat my lunch i go to the lavatory. on Wednesday’s I go shopping and have buttered scones for tee

He's a lumberjacks and he's ok he sleeps allnight and he works allday he cuts down tree's he eats his lunch he go to the lavatory. on Wednesday’s he go's shopping and has buttered scones for tee.

I’m a lumberjack and I’m ok I sleep allnight and I work alday I cut down tree’s I skip and jump I like to press wild flowers, I put on womens clothing and hang aroung in bars

He’s a lumberjack and he’s ok he sleeps allnight and he works alday he cuts down tree’s he skips and jumps he likes to press wild flowers, he puts on womens clothing and hang around in bars

I’m a lumberjack and I’m ok I sleep allnight and I work alday I cut down tree’s wear high heals suspendy’s and a bra! I wish I’d been a girlie just like my dear mumma!)

Cheat! You edited after I'd replied.......... Very bad and naughty....... Last word of that song is 'papa', by the way..... So, how minor are you?? (That's a complicated way of asking your age, by the way...... Cheetah does nothing simply if it can be avoided...)

------------------

Most Ecstatic and Exotic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate (if Somewhat Flea-bitten Right Now..)
Old 10-24-2001, 05:21 PM   #64
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
Cheat! You edited after I'd replied.......... Very bad and naughty....... Last word of that song is 'papa', by the way..... So, how minor are you?? (That's a complicated way of asking your age, by the way...... Cheetah does nothing simply if it can be avoided...)
Don't tell her! Everything you say can and will be used against you!

Old 10-24-2001, 05:23 PM   #65
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

You could just change your last name to Huginkis

Amanda Huginkis

~Hiram scampers away once again without being noticed~

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-24-2001, 05:24 PM   #66
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Don't tell her! Everything you say can and will be used against you!

Oh, Nebbling (reproachful and gentle tone) how could you turn against your sweet liddle Cheetah friend like that!! There's nothing for it - I shall have to gag you with some rather soiled hay, and a set of used underwear. Again!

------------------

Old 10-24-2001, 05:34 PM   #67
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
You could just change your last name to Huginkis

Amanda Huginkis

~Hiram scampers away once again without being noticed~

Oi, scamp! you can just scamper back here right now and face the music fair and square.....

What's all this huginkis business!

The majorly stroppy (yet somewhat endearing) Silver Cheetah is more likely to leap upon whatever the offending target is (don't care - if it's moving, that's enough for Cheetah) and tickle it to death with a strangely pointy feather..... You *will* be assimilated........ believe me.........

------------------

Old 10-24-2001, 05:36 PM   #68
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

I'm just too tired to read the whole tread.

How about "Golden Cheetah". It's a step up from Silver plus a few months from now, you can always go to "Platinum Cheetah" and then "Mithril Cheetal"

Never mind, I'm just too late as usual
------------------
I'm the Wanderer without a clan... I bring justice without favorism. Though you may not agree with it, my judgement is final... and inconsequential

[This message has been edited by Ryanamur (edited 10-24-2001).]
Old 10-24-2001, 05:37 PM   #69
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Ryanamur:
I'm just too tired to read the whole tread.

How about "Golden Cheetah". It's a step up from Silver plus a few months from now, you can always go to "Platinum Cheetah" and then "Mithril Cheetal"

"Adamantium Cheetah"?

Old 10-24-2001, 05:39 PM   #70
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
Oi, scamp! you can just scamper back here right now and face the music fair and square.....

What's all this huginkis business!

The majorly stroppy (yet somewhat endearing) Silver Cheetah is more likely to leap upon whatever the offending target is (don't care - if it's moving, that's enough for Cheetah) and tickle it to death with a strangely pointy feather..... You *will* be assimilated........ believe me.........
I'm hoping that "stroppy" means bodacious and by "offending" you mean legubrious. Oh, and one hopes that by "feather" that you mean cheesy morsel of wonder. One also wonders why the felis carniverus of silver hue would refer to herself in the third person.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]