Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2001, 09:18 AM   #111
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Absynthe:
Morning all! Feeling a bit waifish this fine morn, I'm sure I could use a bit of succor from Dragons and Kitties...
Morning!

(((HUGS))) and

But I'm quite sure you don't want your kisses on the cheek and without lipstick like Skywalker, do you? So, come here so I can kiss ya good 'n proper! *smack*

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-25-2001, 09:21 AM   #112
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Can I have some hugs? I feel really sick because I've eaten almost nothing for the last 3 days! About as if I'd if there was anything in my stomach... I need hugs!

------------------

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Magess of Lady Lioness' Court
Saint of the SoS
Historian of IW
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Once Upon A Paper Writer's Forum
Old 10-25-2001, 09:23 AM   #113
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
Hugs and SLURP....

Ahhh, now. That's MUCH better. And how is my favorite feline today? I'm having a spot of trouble with my navel ring: it won't heal for more than a week at a time. It's been almost six months now and it's quite irritating.

Take it OUT! you crazy nut, and bathe it in water with a lavender and tea tree mixture.

When you've done that, I'll come and lick the place better for you.....

------------------

Most Ecstatic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate (if Somewhat Flea-bitten Right Now..)

Feisty Kitten Mascot and Succourer of the Waifs and Strays Hugging and Smooching Club
Old 10-25-2001, 09:24 AM   #114
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Can I have some hugs? I feel really sick because I've eaten almost nothing for the last 3 days! About as if I'd if there was anything in my stomach... I need hugs!
AWWWWwww! Poor little waif! There, there, hon!

((((HUGS))))

I was hoping you'd be feeling some better by now. (((MORE HUGS))) *pats Kaz on the back*

Were you able to make a fruit smoothie? And get some herbs?

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-25-2001, 09:27 AM   #115
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:

MASSIVE HUGS for Kaz We love you, little kitten!!!

Kaz, how is your tooth pain now? Have you got something to take for it? And you *must* eat something sweetie.... do you not have anything liquid and sustaining you could have with a straw, perhaps??

------------------

Most Ecstatic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate (if Somewhat Flea-bitten Right Now..)

Feisty Kitten Mascot and Succourer of the Waifs and Strays Hugging and Smooching Club
Old 10-25-2001, 09:30 AM   #116
Kaz

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
AWWWWwww! Poor little waif! There, there, hon!

((((HUGS))))

I was hoping you'd be feeling some better by now. (((MORE HUGS))) *pats Kaz on the back*

Were you able to make a fruit smoothie? And get some herbs?
Still working on it - I'm currently wandering between computer and comfy chair (fell asleep for 3 hours in a chair during noon!) We apparently neither have fruit nor herbs - and what is rhubarb? In any case, I could ask mom whether she could buy some, because I am NOT leaving the house in this state. And my tooth hurts a bit less - it's just that I have hardly eaten anything for days! The soup yesterday was just FILLED with stuff like paprika etc. - I generally LIKE it, but I gave up very quickly and barely ate anything...

------------------

Saint of the SoS
Historian of IW
Lux omnis est
Old 10-25-2001, 09:32 AM   #117
Absynthe

Quote:
Take it OUT! you crazy nut, and bathe it in water with a lavender and tea tree mixture.

When you've done that, I'll come and lick the place better for you.....
Ah, HAH! Lavender and melaleuca oil. I've got the tea tree oil, but no lavender. Looks like it's off to the herbalist for me. And you know I'll hold you to that offer...

Morning, magey-wagey how's your day so far? Nearly Friday, YAY!

Hugs to you both, and to poor Kazara. Had my wisdom teeth out when I was 30, much too late. Broke my jaw getting one of them out - not my idea of a good time...
If I may suggest, Kaz, try a banana and chocolate ice cream smoothie. If you like the flavor, it'll fill you up and get rid of that hollow feeling.

Old 10-25-2001, 09:36 AM   #118
Kaz

Quote:
Quote:

MASSIVE HUGS for Kaz We love you, little kitten!!!

Kaz, how is your tooth pain now? Have you got something to take for it? And you *must* eat something sweetie.... do you not have anything liquid and sustaining you could have with a straw, perhaps??

Thank you *feeling nice and warm from all the hugs* tooth hurts still... several people told me I wasn't allowed to use a straw, and I'm wondering what nourishing liquid things there are... apple juice??? Hm...
Old 10-25-2001, 09:36 AM   #119
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Ah, HAH! Lavender and melaleuca oil. I've got the tea tree oil, but no lavender. Looks like it's off to the herbalist for me. And you know I'll hold you to that offer...

Get on the tefelone, you hippy, and book me a flight. I'll reimburse you in kind(ness) when I get there........

------------------

Old 10-25-2001, 09:38 AM   #120
Kaz

Quote:

Morning, magey-wagey how's your day so far? Nearly Friday, YAY!

Hugs to you both, and to poor Kazara. Had my wisdom teeth out when I was 30, much too late. Broke my jaw getting one of them out - not my idea of a good time...
If I may suggest, Kaz, try a banana and chocolate ice cream smoothie. If you like the flavor, it'll fill you up and get rid of that hollow feeling.
Ouch! At least because I'm young, the teeth aren't that hard yet.. still hurts BAD getting them out though.
Not allowed to eat bananas and don't really like chocolate ice cream...

------------------

Saint of the SoS
Historian of IW
Lux omnis est