Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2001, 07:50 AM   #91
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Zbyszek:
I have read it!

Aha! My ploy worked!! I have enticed Zbyszek back into the fold!! Come and throw cones with Cheetah, you bad person.... running away and leaving Cheetah and Neb like that..... twas very naughty!! We were sad and lonely there, but we had to be strong without you for a while..... Are you all better now?

Please join our smooching club - we need lovely Zeb and his beautiful velvety smooth Polish voice! Do say you will !!

And of course you and Neb and Sky have shares in my heart also ...... hugs and hugs and hugs to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Most Ecstatic and Exotic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate (if Somewhat Flea-bitten Right Now..)
Old 10-25-2001, 07:56 AM   #92
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by skywalker:
Can I join up. I've been a stray for at least a day!

Hugs Cheetah, I missed you!

Mark
Hurrah! Sky is here! This is so great..... Sky, you are now formally and proudly accepted into:

**Cheetah's Hugging and Smooching Club for Waifs and Strays**

It's an honour and a privilege to have you..... :gives Sky a big big cuddley hug, and lots of nice pattings with the little Cheetah paw:

------------------

Most Ecstatic and Exotic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate (if Somewhat Flea-bitten Right Now..)
Old 10-25-2001, 08:00 AM   #93
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Okay, I'm back. Anyone else need smoochies and hugsies???

Here's one for you, Skywalker:

(((HUGS)))

OOOH! And Zbyszek, we've not been formally introduced, but here's one for you, too! (((HUGS))) *smoochie*

Zbyszek is the lovely Polish friend of me, Tracey and Fljostsdale, Breanna! He is *very* kind, funny and sweet. And he likes Winnie the Poo, which makes him just perfect. He is also, like Neb, Dio and Absynthe, occasional part owner of the lively and insubordinate Cheetah/Tracey symbiote... Such part ownership being subject to fluctuation and uncertainty, inevitable given the nature of the beast.....

------------------

Old 10-25-2001, 08:02 AM   #94
skywalker
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
Hurrah! Sky is here! This is so great..... Sky, you are now formally and proudly accepted into:

It's an honour and a privilege to have you..... :gives Sky a big big cuddley hug, and lots of nice pattings with the little Cheetah paw:

I'd best not tell my wife about my membership!

"Honest dear, I was lured into a dark room by beautiful silver furred cheetah! She kept saying, "Trust in me, Just in me!" I was mesmerized by her eyes, honest!"

Mark

Old 10-25-2001, 08:05 AM   #95
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by skywalker:
I'd best not tell my wife about my membership!

"Honest dear, I was lured into a dark room by beautiful silver furred cheetah! She kept saying, "Trust in me, Just in me!" I was mesmerized by her eyes, honest!"

Mark

I wanna be Shere Khan, evil ■■■■■ cat type being, not the nasty slinky snakie.... !!

------------------

Old 10-25-2001, 08:05 AM   #96
Zbyszek

Hah! ploys, tricks... you cunning one! You got my atention. I am signing in wherever you are
I have to write some papers for scholarship and I have no mind to write long round sentences! Uh... I hate to write (I barely passed my high school exam (national language, with math and physics I never had any problems )

Whats why I have to write I let go my sitting place and fall down...

------------------

Well known expetitioner, Heffalumps hunter, friend of Boo.
Old 10-25-2001, 08:06 AM   #97
skywalker
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Okay, I'm back. Anyone else need smoochies and hugsies???

Here's one for you, Skywalker:

(((HUGS)))

OOOH! And Zbyszek, we've not been formally introduced, but here's one for you, too! (((HUGS))) *smoochie*

Wow! This place is getting dangerous for a married man. Just smoochies on the cheek and no lipstick OK? And how do I get all this Silver colored fur and dragon scales off my shirt?

Mark

Old 10-25-2001, 08:09 AM   #98
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Zbyszek:
Hah! ploys, tricks... you cunning one! You got my atention. I am signing in wherever you are
I have to write some papers for scholarship and I have no mind to write long round sentences! Uh... I hate to write (I barely passed my high school exam (national language, with math and physics I never had any problems )

Whats why I have to write I let go my sitting place and fall down...

Long round sentences...... hmmm.... nasty, yes, I see the problem. Try medium sized hexagonal ones, perhaps with a pretty picture on each square of the hexagon. It's a completely new concept, - maybe you can win the Nobel Piece Prize, and give to Cheetah to put in her lair, where there are coloured candles, and many glittery shiny things to entice the small creatures. (Unfortunately, so far all I have managed to attract is insects. The list includes slugs, snails, woodlice, spiders of all colours and types, fleas (ugh, mostly dead now), the odd mosquito, bees, wasps, flys and Pringle Beetles, these last being oddly round shaped and crispy, with a rather salty flavour. Oh well, 'must try harder' looks like being the name of the game....

------------------

Old 10-25-2001, 08:12 AM   #99
Zbyszek

Remember how Shere Khan ended! I will not let any erect or not apes to hurt my kitten!
Old 10-25-2001, 08:13 AM   #100
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:

Nebling and Bruce - you are both *enthusiatically* invited to be the first and core members of:

formed to give all nice waifs and stays their heart's desire - and then some.... :naughty Cheetah airily twirls tail - innocent look:

Wahoo! i'm part of a club! nice club too.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Bruce The Aussie (edited 10-25-2001).]