Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2001, 10:06 AM   #1
gutplumbr
Elite Waterdeep Guard

My ninja is progressing slowly. Wizards and priests can but additional training in spirituality, intelligence, and the assorted 'crafts' the can access. How can I get my ninja educated in a like fashion. He can't get into the wizard's or priests guilds, and so far, neither the thief's guild or ninja's guild offer 'courses'. Those teleport spells would be exceptionally useful!

Also, I was trying to get all my characters max'd out on their role levels. While still at Ishad, I had my ninja sign up for the 'check out the toad village' quest for the warrior's guild. My other warrior types have already completed the quest including visiting the shaman, etc. No problem there. I've visited the toads several times, told Ekbu the magic word, was accepted and praised, but the guild won't ok the quest. Should I even bother?

Thanks for the help.
gutplumbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2001, 10:12 AM   #2
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Best way to do this is to guild hop.

You'll need a bit of cash and this is how you do it.

From the guild you are a member, select to change your role to a role that will get you into the guild you want to join for your training (I think that the list of guilds/role is in the Best Tips). Then, when you join the second guild, you go and cancel your role ascension quest.

Exemple:

Wizard--->take Warlock quest
Go visit priest guild, join, cancel quest.
Take Paladin quest
Go visit fighters guild, join, cancel quest.
Take Ninja quest
Go visit Pawn Shop and Dojo, join both, than cancel quest.

In your case, take on the Monk quest (Priest guild) and then the Warlock quest (Wizard guild).

BTW: the earlier in the game you do this, the more powerfull your character will be.

[This message has been edited by Ryanamur (edited 06-22-2001).]
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote