Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2001, 07:43 PM   #1
Tree
Elite Waterdeep Guard

My first party had 3 males and 3 females. I ran into trouble with the Mantraps so I decided to make a new party and start again. That done I now have an all male party...don't know why it just worked out that way.

Here's the "twisted" part. With the first party I got the usual treasure out of chests...you know...swords, shields...that sort of thing. Now that I'm running an all male party, I've scooped up not one but TWO of those darn leather bras!!! Go figure

------------------
Hey, dragons aren't that tough, I'm a MOM! LOL
Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2001, 05:02 AM   #2
Radek
Red Dragon

It's a random coincidence, Tree. As far as my experience is concerned, you get equally many bras for all compsitions of your party. Another thing is the amount - I really do not know why every third chest must contain a bra, why MALE opponents must drop a bra after being killed and so on.
Radek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2001, 06:04 AM   #3
BlackAssassin
Zhentarim Guard

Don't start getting freaked till you get those chain mail panties. They can be troublesome.

------------------
ShadowMaster of the Theives of Darkness. I'm also an ice cream man!

[]####[]::::::>
BlackAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2001, 08:30 AM   #4
Rolp
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have 5 females in a party of 6, was not really planned that way but with the +1 Ag and the +1 Pre coupled with the ability to train strength early in the game it has worked out. They are now exploring Cet's Tomb.
Can you imagine swimming in a cold ocean in those brass bras? OOOOh!
Rolp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2001, 08:37 AM   #5
Merack
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have noticed a complete lack of boots and gloves. And they never turn up as color co-ordinates
Merack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2001, 01:40 PM   #6
show
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I get alot of armor all the time when i beat up on the centaurs around the sea lands. They are all pretty good too. gloves, boots, chest, even head too. ussually i get high armor rating too. I've gotten ice and fire chest armor.
I have 5 male and 1 female in party
show is offline   Reply With Quote