Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2001, 12:52 PM   #31
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LadyWendy: Not much. I did scan it yesterday and again this morning. Slow to load for me. Anything I should be looking for back there?

CB, still hoping your real estate dealings are smooth!

------------------
Storm-Queen aka The Purple Rose of the Knight
Old 03-03-2001, 07:57 AM   #32
Corinthian
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey Blacknight,
As everyone has said trading in Jan for Nalia is a good idea as you can later trade him in for Imoen.She is a competent thief and a good mage.
Also exchanging Korgan for another tank is also a good idea as, if your party is good aligned he will not gell well with your group.*Spoiler Note*
/
/
/
Aerie and Korgan do not get on, and you are likely to lose one of them if they are both in your pary for too long.Exchanging Korgan for Keldorn is perhaps a good idea.
I think your party may need two tanks up front, as a number of others have said
and once you have given Keldorn the gauntlets of dexterity and the girdle of hill-giant strength, not to mention carsomyr he becomes a powerful tank indeed.Either that or use Valygar and Minsc in the same party if you find you dont like Keldorn.In my opinion he rocks though.
CloudBringer, you can find the gauntlets of dexterity in the sewers under the temple district where you find Keldorn.That is, if I remember right lol.

------------------
Have you ever wondered, little bird, what it must be like to look at the world through the eyes of a God?