Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2001, 02:36 PM   #1
BLACK KNIGHT

Your Defender Cometh: I have been off it the wilds trying to find a suitable prize for milady's honor. Seems I need to bring you the head of another Loud Mouthed Lout who Besmirched your honor. I WILL NOT STOP until your honor is cleared and your heart is mine. My only fear that to gain your love is to give you a Widow's Vale as a Wedding present. My heart breaks at the thought of my love leaving you behind in this world trying to free it from the evil that lurks behind the sun. My only respite from pain is the thought that when my soul departs from this world, it will not leave unloved and forgotten, for my soul's mate will live on with the memory of the purest love that was forged on the slopes of passion so bright and hot that evil and lust were melted away and all that was left was wholesome and clean. Pure love that transends all bounds, leaving all thoughts behind. No matter what battles I will have to fight, what distances I travel, no matter what planes of Heaven or the depths of Hell will be too far for my love to feel yours. For we might be just mortals in the cruel world, but through our love we have gone beyond the sun, beyond the stars, and into the heavens, where I may worship you as a princess among gods. My only wish is to be able to touch you once more before you go, to remember the feel of your soft skin, the smell of your amber hair, and the heat of your breath on my cheek as I bid you adieu and flee into the void once more to halt those who would risk unkindness upon yourself. To destroy those who would dare look upon you without respect. My life is yours to do with what you please, my heart has always been yours and my soul is thus as well.

BK

Old 02-05-2001, 02:42 PM   #2
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Wow! Whens the wedding? I'll bring the wine.......
Old 02-05-2001, 03:20 PM   #3
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Oh my! My very own thread! I am....speechless. (watch it Memnoch, I heard what you thought!)
Whew! Is it just me, or does anyone else notice steam on their monitor?!

Oh Black Knight, how could I ever have doubted your devotion and courage? Woe that it took me soooo very long to see it! You are the very model of decency, goodness and hot, lusty...oh wait uh, my maidenly virtue says I should avoid that topic....um, where was I?

Oh yes! Your reply has touched me, deeply. My beloved Knight, the very essence of valor and chivalry! But alas, I am now filled with dread at the mere thought of losing you to some vile, villainous, besmircher's evil machinations! No, no, a thousand times no! I'm fair to swooning at the mere suggestion.

Nay, I could not bear to think that one hair on that gallant head would be harmed for my sake! (sigh, heavy sigh) How could I go on with the memory of just one stolen hour...nay, I should always want for more.
Stay, my Champion! Do not leave me! I take such comfort in your nearness.

Your dearest Cloudbringer/StormCloud

psst, meet me by the hippo pens at midnight

(BK, you are magnificent!)
Old 02-05-2001, 03:30 PM   #4
BLACK KNIGHT

Dearest StormCloud: My heart soars with your response. Words fail in their very description. Only emotions will carry me on til our oh so secret rendevouz. I would say more, but I fear I would tarnish the very thing that gives my life meaning: your honor. I wish there was a way to move forward time til we are together again. I long to hold you need, to entwine my self with you, so our hearts can speak their own language and words will be unnecessary. I need your touch. I need to look into your eyes and see my own soul reflected back. My love, my life, my soul are yours.

BK

Old 02-05-2001, 03:33 PM   #5
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL! Lord of Alcohol, make it champagne and you're on!

Have I told you all just how much I love this place?
Old 02-05-2001, 03:46 PM   #6
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Oh my, oh my, oh my! It is definitely too hot in here! And when ladyZ gets wind of our, er, 'entwinement'...oh my...(fans self) I am quite certain I shall have to go back to maidenly-virtue school. (coy smile) I shall be at the appointed place this eve, my love, and shall know no happiness til you are there with me! Alas, that time seems to march so very slowly...

In eager anticipation of our tryst,

Your StormCloud

pssst! get the key to LadyZ's chambers, they're much nicer than that nasty ol' hippo pen !

You can sweet-talk me anytime, BK!
Old 02-05-2001, 03:52 PM   #7
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Such beautiful dialog! Mmmm. Well, BK, you have impressed me much with your galantry so I shall grant you my blessings and will trust you with my younger sister, Cloudbringer. She is the only relative I have alive (horrible family picnic accident involving giant leeches) and I am very protective. Treat her well BK, I don't want to have to feed you to the Trollics as I had to with David.

If there is a wedding, Lord of Alcohol, I would like to invite you to the bachelorette party! We need a male stripper.
Old 02-05-2001, 03:52 PM   #8
BLACK KNIGHT

I will do that, my sweet. But the key to LadyWendy's Chamber is unnecessary, for where ever you are shall be the best place imaginable. You are the first rays of dawn, a soft light on a dark night. Fear not what the Good LadyWendy will say, for what we do has grown out of love, and for that you shall suffer no scorn. I will defeat whatever champions LadyWendy sends for I am destined to serve thee and defend your honor and your lovely person until my last breathe and beyond. Until then, I am yours.

BK

Old 02-05-2001, 04:05 PM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Sis! (huge grin, looooong laugh) You are so good to me. (nudge, points toward Black Knight) Isn't he dreamy?! I just knew you would approve!

uh, leeches???!!!! (ack,blech)
Old 02-05-2001, 04:09 PM   #10
Charlie
Lord Ao

WOW

Makes my "Right, brace yerself girl" approach look... err shite really. Although I would suggest both methods have that same romantic twang about them.