Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2002, 08:16 PM   #1
uss
20th Level Warrior

Anyone seen it? i saw it a second time tonight and i can tell you that its the second most pathetic piece of s**t ever made(Friday is 1# [img]tongue.gif[/img] ). the things they say are funny and not at all scary. like at one part, Freddy comes back and his first words were "It`s a boy!!!". then, at another part, his mother says to him "You will die!" or something like that and before going away, Freddy says "We`ll see, b**ch.. We`ll see.". that was SO funny! oh, and at one part, Freddy is in a chef`s clothing, serves food to her victim and says "Bon apetite, b**ch!" abd the food he serves is a barbie filee. and at one part, the good guy, Alice sees that his friend is in a picture. she says "oh, no!", takes a marker, draws a girl(in 3 secs) and writes on her head "Alice(her name)". then she closes her eyes, opens them again and is inside the picture!

If youre looking for a laugh, watch this lame movie. if you want to see another really silly and redicolous horror-movie wanna-be, check out Nightmare on Elmstreet 3: The Dream Warriors. theyre both very lame..
uss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2002, 10:43 PM   #2
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

um yeah... and this too belongs in the movie and TV discussion forum...
Old 07-02-2002, 04:34 AM   #3
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
dammit! why do i ALWAYS forget that
Old 07-02-2002, 05:45 AM   #4
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
So be it

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2002, 06:39 AM   #5
lroyo

I got really sick a couple of years ago. At one stage, I was so bored, that I hired all of 7(?) Nightmare on Elm Streets and watched them in two days. I REALLY wish I didn't do that! They were so bad! I remembered being scared when I watched number 1 when I was a kid, but it wasn't even slightly scary the second time.

I think Freddy is the worst horror character ever imagined. He's just not scary! He just looks silly!

Avi.
Old 07-02-2002, 07:00 AM   #6
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Aviendha:
I got really sick a couple of years ago. At one stage, I was so bored, that I hired all of 7(?) Nightmare on Elm Streets and watched them in two days. I REALLY wish I didn't do that! They were so bad! I remembered being scared when I watched number 1 when I was a kid, but it wasn't even slightly scary the second time.

I think Freddy is the worst horror character ever imagined. He's just not scary! He just looks silly!

Avi.
5-th is the last one.
yup, he`s silly, alright. but why did he get SO popular?? he was rumored to be one of the scariest characters ever!
now, imagine if Jim Carey would`ve played as Freddy ..
Old 07-03-2002, 07:48 PM   #7
lroyo

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aviendha:

Avi.
5-th is the last one.
yup, he`s silly, alright. but why did he get SO popular?? he was rumored to be one of the scariest characters ever!
now, imagine if Jim Carey would`ve played as Freddy ..
</font>[/QUOTE]Sorry Uss, you are wrong!

A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
A Nightmare on Elm Street 2 : Freddy's Revenge (1985)
A Nightmare on Elm Street 3 : Dream Warriors (1987)
A Nightmare on Elm Street 4 : The Dream Master (1988)
A Nightmare on Elm Street 5 : The Dream Child (1989)
A Nightmare on Elm Street 6 : Freddy's Dead : The Final Nightmare (1991)
A Nightmare on Elm Street 7 : A New Nightmare (1994)

Number 7 is easily the best of the lot! But that's not saying much.

Avi.
Old 07-04-2002, 06:21 PM   #8
uss
20th Level Warrior

Say what!? in our TV guide it said Nightmare on Elmstreet 1-5. just today i found out theyll show a 6-th episode too which i didnt know exists and now youre saying there`s a 7-th episode too, although the 6-th one is named Freddy`s dead: The Final Nightmare. Man, thats wierd!