Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2004, 01:47 PM   #1
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Smiley

I know this is all fantasy, but the realism in her actions would suggest either she's as intelligent as a hamster, or death is as sweet as candy.

We're in the last battle against the undead priest (Part 2 of the Interlude), and she keeps trying to turn undead. First of all, this doesn't even bring to light that we have an undead member within our party (I control the undead Blackguard), but if she didn't turn the skeleton warriors the first seven times, how does she figure it will work the next four?

Are Xanos or Deekin like this?
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 02:07 PM   #2
philip
Galvatron

I think you're talking about SoU now? I haven't finished SoU but found Deekin to be a good help. He should be used as an archer though as in melee he's very easy to kill too. In HotU Deekin just rocks and will become pretty powerful [img]smile.gif[/img]
philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 02:18 PM   #3
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Well, I'm running a bard, so having him might not work out. Don't get me wrong, Dorna is great in melee, just as long as she's fighting.
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote