Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2000, 05:30 PM   #1
Bishop
Welcomed New User

I managed to find the missing actor guy in the sewers under the Temple discrict. I even managed to get their multi-planer stone. But then I get warped off to this place and battle a few hords of people. This is where it gets weird. I walk toward this one battle and a new little level loads where my people are devided and I don't know what the heck is going on. Does anyone have any pointers to get past this?

-Bishop
Old 12-14-2000, 10:26 PM   #2
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

You mean you are in the Astro Prison (or whatever that place is called...), and have some members teleported to a small room with bunch of Giths? Just have the teleported party members walk on the patch on the ground and you'll be back where you were standing.
Old 12-15-2000, 11:47 AM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Originally posted by Bishop:
I walk toward this one battle and a new little level loads where my people are devided and I don't know what the heck is going on. Does anyone have any pointers to get past this?

There are little colored circles on the ground which warp you into individual prisons containing giths, minotaurs and other stuff. If you first went north from the room you started from you can't avoid the little circles. If you went west you can walk around them and you won't get warped in. It might be a good idea to set waypoints for your characters or control them to the battle manually.