Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2002, 09:17 AM   #51
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Oh I mean *SUCCEEDED* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Anyways I like Aeris... maybe Tifa would end up with Vincent I don't care LOL

FF7 would have been a great, great movie.. it would blow away the FF movie... Aki Ross, move over

I never liked Cait Sith though.. CId is nice but I don't crack with his humor... though I like his strong-willed attitude Yuffie, well is fun to be with and to talk to...

I love Kefka's theme when he is already talking or whatever
Old 07-19-2002, 09:24 AM   #52
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
Oh I mean *SUCCEEDED* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Anyways I like Aeris... maybe Tifa would end up with Vincent I don't care LOL

FF7 would have been a great, great movie.. it would blow away the FF movie... Aki Ross, move over

I never liked Cait Sith though.. CId is nice but I don't crack with his humor... though I like his strong-willed attitude Yuffie, well is fun to be with and to talk to...

I love Kefka's theme when he is already talking or whatever
It would be nicer to Tifa to have her end up with Vincent, anyway, he's cooler, more intelligent and has better taste in clothes. Too bad about that mechanical left hand/turning into a monster thing, though.

Perhaps we should start a petition for Squaresoft to make an FF7 movie? I'd be willing to sign it! Twice! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I like Cait because he was kinda odd. And also because Reeve who was controlling him absolutely ruled. Reeve was a cool dude. Cid wasn't really funny because of his sense of humour, but the way he acted, partly. He just makes me smile Like Yuffie does [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Kefka's theme! Gotta love it It's kinda simple, but it sorta makes you feel his insanity.... A lot better than Sephiroth's theme, anyway.

Since you're an FF fan, perhaps you'll like this:

http://fff.wangclip.net/FFF.html

Some really cool movies based on the FF games

Just avoid FFF: Gaiden and FFF:Twilight. They tell some story, but they have some majorly sucky parts. Twilight has Vincent, though.
Old 07-19-2002, 09:28 AM   #53
Arnabas
Baaz Draconian

Man, I'd love to see a FFVII movie...
Some time back (a year or so?), I'd heard that they were re-releasing FFVII through FFIX for PS2. I was SOOOO excited, since they were going to have improved graphics, new cutscenes, etc. But I never heard anything new. Anyone know about this? maybe it was just in Japan. (Dang, I need to move.)
Old 07-19-2002, 09:30 AM   #54
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

yeah but nobody would listen anymore... awwww [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the link Neb I appreciate it. Reeve rocks too
Old 07-19-2002, 09:31 AM   #55
Neb

Quote:
Originally posted by Arnabas:
Man, I'd love to see a FFVII movie...
Some time back (a year or so?), I'd heard that they were re-releasing FFVII through FFIX for PS2. I was SOOOO excited, since they were going to have improved graphics, new cutscenes, etc. But I never heard anything new. Anyone know about this? maybe it was just in Japan. (Dang, I need to move.)
Hm, if they're doing that then I'm getting myself a PS2.....
Old 07-19-2002, 09:33 AM   #56
Neb

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
yeah but nobody would listen anymore... awwww [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the link Neb I appreciate it. Reeve rocks too
Nobody would listen? Then we'll just have to make our own FF7 movie! We can make the costumes out of old clothes and film it in my backyard! We can recruit the actors from IW members!
Old 07-20-2002, 01:19 AM   #57
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Hrrm... what about the CGI? Do you have a good enough PC for it? LOL