Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2001, 09:01 PM   #121
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Fowwloing Kiwis thread I am gnana jump into the converstaion as well. Even if I dont know what in the 9 Hells is going on

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be
Old 07-22-2001, 09:24 PM   #122
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by kiwidoc:
I have no idea who is here and what has happened as we have moved to you a new thread which has grown to five pages since I looked in this morning and my old eyes just cant keep up

So I am just gonna flop on the nearest unoccupied seat and drink a cup of tea. Anyone who is here can feel free to say hello!
Howdy kiwi! I have that problem too sometimes! And somehow I don't think you need worry as it seems real life hasn't invaded for a few pages. And you probably don't know the fluffy war story! *Grabs a cup of orange blend tea and takes a chair near kiwi*

How are you today? I've had a headache all day and haven't done much of any interest! Have pilled my sick cat... did you know that giving then a piece of chicken before and after the pill gets them to be calmer about taking the pill! Amazing how much better he is now!

Hi everyone! Mouse, Jerome, Melusine, Adam, and everyone I probably missed!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 07-22-2001, 09:31 PM   #123
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I'm going to go play single game HoW I guess... if Saz shows up and is in the mood for multi, tell him I left icq open and he should hail me? Thanks all!

Cloudy, who needs to kill things, hehehe

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 07-22-2001, 09:36 PM   #124
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
I'll get you yet fluffy queen!
Me and my troops are not finished!

*marks Mel's name down on his little list of Arch-nemisis*

Ha! I leave you for a few hours and suddenly you have another Arch nemesis... oh great! Are you collecting them? LOLOLOL Hmmm...I'm kinda hurt, Jerome *big crocodile tears* I mean...sigh... sob.. and boohoo... One arch nemesis isn't good enough... waaaah..oh woe is me! *targets Jerome's backside with her spelling correct lightning writers spell and voila! Jerome's butt now says "property of Arch nemsesis one and two**

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Cloudbringer, Storm Queen par excellence!

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 07-22-2001, 09:50 PM   #125
Victor von Steiner
Silver Dragon

Victor comes in and sees that the cafe has changed again except for one thing. Kiwi is here and joins her on the couch after getting some Tea.

------------------
Vampire Lord

I am your Lord.
I dine on the Best.
So come, give me your BLOOD!
Old 07-23-2001, 12:46 AM   #126
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

*stumbles in, slightly disgruntled*

Well, had a fine day today, except for the last while. Tried to start up a multiplayer in BG with someone but it just wouldn't work. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to try some other time or with somebody else....

-Jafin

P.S. Lioness, since you're the official waitress around here, might I ask for a bit of tea? Of course, I tip well

------------------

I am Jafin, arch-mage of the HADB clan!
Old 07-23-2001, 12:51 AM   #127
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Ah, I didn't listen to the conversation before but it appears there is a fluffy uprising! I believe I will have to hold back the forces of the fluffies for the sake of all!!!! HOWEVER, I am open to ideas (i.e. pay me enough and I will fight unceasingly for the fluffies!!!)

-Jafin

------------------

I am Jafin, arch-mage of the HADB clan!
Old 07-23-2001, 02:40 AM   #128
Victor von Steiner
Silver Dragon

I am one of the fluffies. I am the Vampire Fluffy.

------------------
Vampire Lord

I am your Lord.
I dine on the Best.
So come, give me your BLOOD!
Old 07-23-2001, 05:03 AM   #129
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Jafin:
*stumbles in, slightly disgruntled*

Well, had a fine day today, except for the last while. Tried to start up a multiplayer in BG with someone but it just wouldn't work. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to try some other time or with somebody else....

-Jafin

P.S. Lioness, since you're the official waitress around here, might I ask for a bit of tea? Of course, I tip well
Was that a mp game of BG I with TotSC ? If so do you have the DirectX8 patch installed ?

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !
Old 07-23-2001, 05:07 AM   #130
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Hello peeps!!! Just dropped by to say hi... while my good nights sleep wasn't enough, I hope I can catch up tonight... thanks Lioness. It was fun sleeping in a cafe... dunno... I kinda imagined it... fun... now it makes me wonder...

Do Lionesses have perfume scents? I remember someone last night...

School was bad coz I failed a music quiz... umm 2/15? so much for my B+ grade... *nag nag*

That is it for now.. I am researching on complex numbers... its math.. so anyone who knows such things, please do tell me

------------------

Yukishiro Tomoe