Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2001, 03:30 AM   #1
Stoutdrink

This is probably a silly question. It may have been answered already. If that's the case, I apologize, but this is drivining me nuts. Three seperate times I have completed Hendak's quest. I go back to the Coronet to get "paid" and damn it; I can't find the creep. He's not behind the counter...he's nowhere to be found.

I checked teh walk-through, I'm pretty sure I did all I was supposed to do. Did I take toolong, I'm on ,like, day 8 now.
Please tell me there's something I can do..need to do...I want my crap!

Thanks

Old 02-03-2001, 04:05 AM   #2
G.W.

What are you talking about? If you're talking about freeing the slaves, then Hendak is the guy who gets killed.

Old 02-03-2001, 07:57 AM   #3
masteraleph
Elminster

No, he's not the one who gets killed, he kills Lehtinan (or whatever his name is). Look around, Hendak should still be in there somewhere.
Old 02-03-2001, 09:17 AM   #4
Zenith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hendak is often not behind the counter but he likes to hang out in that area. Have you tried talking to Bernard, the bartender? He may point you in the right direction.
Old 02-03-2001, 10:12 AM   #5
Elite Waterdeep Guard

SPOILER=
/

/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
//
/
after you have killed the beastmaster and freed hendak, then you go back down and clean out the sewers under the copper, get the lilarcor sword out of the pipes by using trhe hand, ring, shaman's staff and the blood of quallos carrion eater-m be sure you dont kill quallo, it drops your reputation by 6 points! then go up the stairs into the slaver headquarters the boat- and clean it out, then you exit out of the door on the boat right outside the stairs that take you back down to the outside are of the slums, walk over to the cop[per and talk to hendak, he is by the back of the room in front of the kitchen, he will give some items, and gold and experience.
Old 02-03-2001, 10:36 AM   #6
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

I think I've encountered the same situation -- where Hendak disappears. However, I talked to him immediately after the clearing out the slaver's and he had disappeared sometime later in the game.

I don't know if there is a time limit on how long he hangs around after you've cleared out the slavers -- there might be. Otherwise, I've noticed that he sort of blends in with the crowd -- even though I think he is the only one in the Copper Coronet dual wielding swords.
Old 02-03-2001, 07:29 PM   #7
Armisael

He does disappear. Happened to me countless times. Use the console code 'CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("Hendak")' to make another Hendak. If you don't know how to use the console, there'll probably be instructions somewhere in the walkthrough.