Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2002, 09:28 PM   #21
Tavis
Elite Waterdeep Guard

What are your favorite races to play?

- Wyv removed graphic signature

[ 05-27-2002, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: Wyvern ]
Tavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2002, 09:37 PM   #22
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Tavis -

Please limit the use of a graphic signature to ONCE per thread. It helps keep our board fast loading and once in a thread is really enough!

Thanks, Wyv

P.S. I went ahead an removed the repeated graphic signatures. They are neat, but once in a thread is enough.

[ 05-27-2002, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Wyvern ]
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2002, 04:45 PM   #23
Aiax
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Questions and questions again:
- I've just laid my hands on Mavin and set out for Brimloch. But when I want to get back to Ishad N'ha do I really have to plod all the way through Dragon Spire, or is there any shorter way?
- What's with that special clothings (ninja, samurai, assassin)? AC ratings of ninja and assassin clothing are very low and when they both can wear plate and chain mails (and it doesn't seem to hinder them in no respect) is it any use? Does it grant any special bonus (like, you know, when you equip your assassin with all that special togs, it gives you something extra) or it just looks neat and that's it?
Thanks in advance
Aiax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2002, 05:08 PM   #24
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

As you walk down the slope leaving the cave of Dragon Spire, you come to some tree tops. If you look down, That is still Ishad N'ha. (you can probably still see Torin standing there)... so to get back to Ishad N'ha you just jump off the ledge on that side of the trees... ...However, unless one of your party has 'create portal' and 'teleport', you will have to plod all the way through to get back to Brimloch...

As far as the clothing goes, I'm the not one to ask. I always try to wear plate or chain. I have worn special garb at times but only in a pinch, when I had no choice....and besides...If it's working for you.. ...why change.
Old 05-27-2002, 05:19 PM   #25
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

The fast way to get back to Ishad N'ha is to jump off the cliff edge back to the Shire - BUT going back to Brimloch Roon will be require going through the Spire UNLESS you have CREATE PORTAL and TELEPORT.

If you haven't learned those spells yet, do so. They become increasingly useful after Brimloch!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote