Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2001, 02:21 AM   #1
domingo
Zhentarim Guard

Hi everyone I actually have a free moment so I thought Id drop by here and vent or somethin' ... I havent been able to post for awhile cuz Ive been soooooooo busy , I started working for an Internet Company in Sales and am working on creating a couple new divisions, and actually integrating the company I was gonna start with theirs, Ive been getting chemotherapy for my crohns disease ( it helps a TON and its not the kind that makes your hair fall out or anything ) I still work nights at my other job which equals 80+ hour work weeks (Im soooo tired) I just had the last bit of my savings leached from my bank acount by a certain insurance company that decided to use auto withdrawls to screw me over. My settlement for the car accident I was in over a year ago is almost done (apparantly I have a 10% imparement) Im preparing to serve a 2 year mission for my church (I even have my job garanteed when I get back with this internet company) which means I have to finish getting 10,000 dollars together. Ive never had more or better friends then I have now, but somehow I still feel very isolated and alone. I long for a companion who I dont have the guts to go for do to bad experiences in the past. Crap I feel like Im being pulled in so many different directions with my emotions right now I could explode. I need someone but for now I wont be able to be with anyone. Sorry for venting , just thought Id update on whats goin on in my life right now I might be back in in awhile but If I dont get sleep Im gonna break down physically and emotionally.
Best Wishes and Happy Holidays
Domingo
Old 12-09-2001, 05:42 AM   #2
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Merry Christmas Domingo! Glad That You Could Grace Us With Your Presence Again!!! Hello!
Old 12-09-2001, 04:31 PM   #3
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Hi Domingo!

Get some sleep and all...Cheers, dont worry things will quiet down and turn out for the best!
Old 12-10-2001, 08:10 AM   #4
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Domingo,

Hi, good to see you again. I hope you can come by back again soon. Take care.

*hugs*
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 12-10-2001, 10:46 PM   #5
domingo
Zhentarim Guard

Im back again tonight ... dont know for how long ...... after maybe a couple of the hardest emotional days of my life .... I was faced with the decision of giving up on a potential relationship with a girl who I just knew was it from the first I saw her, or going for it .... and Ive decided to go for it with some help from one of my best friends. And I hope and pray it works out cuz I would die if it didnt .. Im taking a big risk cuz if it doesnt work out I know I'll do something stupid (probably get in a wreck ... I take my frustrations out on my gas pedal) but I wouldnt feel like I had a reason to live if it didn't .... I've liked girls before .... but never like this ... this is different. So wish me luck .... cuz Im really gonna need it for this one. Hopefully I'll be able to come by more soon. Cya guys
Old 12-11-2001, 06:13 AM   #6
Vampire

[img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] Hi Domingo!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hope you come often to IW!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]