Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2007, 07:34 AM   #121
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Default Re: Heroes Season 2 - Spoilers Included

Do you think they'll leave us hanging, assuming the writers will be back at some point? They keep saying fall finalee.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:39 PM   #122
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

I'm semi-confused on a matter concerning Sylar. He can't use his powers. Okay. But can he gain them? Did he gain the powers of mass illusion from the woman at hte beginning of this season? Or was it a waste? If it's the former, I don't understand why he didn't just kill her. If it's the latter, well, sad to see the power of mass illusion wasted.
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 10:43 PM   #123
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion

Sylar's powers are usless to him at the moment, probably because of exposure to some strain of the Shanti virus. Though I have no confirmation on that, the hatian is nowhere nearby so what else could it be.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 06:16 AM   #124
dplax
Jack Burton

There were the medicines that Peter had been given while at the Company's facilities. Maybe Sylar was given a lot of them and they haven't worn off yet?

dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 06:57 AM   #125
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Hmmm... plausible, though not likely. Then again, what in the storyline of a show with people possessing superhuman capabilities is exactly 'likely'. Maybe we'll figure it out eventually, or perhaps because of the writers strike we'll never know. But that would kinda suck.

Old 12-02-2007, 09:19 AM   #126
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

At the end of last episode we could hear his clock ticking again. Sounds to me like he's starting to regain his power.
Luvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 01:18 PM   #127
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

It was ticking when he was dealing with the illusion chick too. I think he can still see how things work, but absorbing the abilities by eating brain doesn't

Old 12-03-2007, 07:27 AM   #128
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

Sylar has the Shanti virus, I'm sure of it. He needs one of the two syringes that Mohinder has in his briefcase... one is clearly for Nikki the other for he. I'm thinking Mohinder will turn the car around right now and go for Sylar and trade one vial for Molly.

Because Sylar has the virus, he cannot use powers. I'm thinking he can very much gain them still, though he cannot use them until he is healed. This is why he has not killed Mya - she is a means to an end. In the period between his ability to use superpowers, what better person to protect him than someone who can render nearly all enemies incapacitated en masse? He's extremely calculating and intelligent. Gotta love his style.

I think Adam and Bob will die. We saw Veronica Mars realise that her relationship with her father is definately not what it should have been after she saw Noah's sacrifice for Claire. I think she will turn on him and go rogue - chaotic neutral style. I can imagine her doing whatever she feels she should at the time, good or evil. I think her first pure act will be related to destroying the virus somehow.

But... what of Peter and Hiro? Surely Peter has to realise Adam is no good if Hiro is so adamant about his death. I mean, come on! It's HIRO!
Dave_the_quack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:35 AM   #129
dplax
Jack Burton

I could actually see one of Hiro or Peter dying. No explanation why, but we'll see.

dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 10:10 PM   #130
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Well, there it is... so now what?? Wait 'til next fall?