Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2002, 05:27 AM   #21
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Too late to stop that, johnny me lad... [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]
How is everyone? I am at school, IT lesson, a broadband connection that is now 3K connection! FFS! Soz....I will calm down now...*has a beer*
Old 09-16-2002, 05:34 AM   #22
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
Too late to stop that, johnny me lad... [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]
How is everyone? I am at school, IT lesson, a broadband connection that is now 3K connection! FFS! Soz....I will calm down now...*has a beer*
A beer ? In school ? What kinda school are you in ?
Old 09-16-2002, 05:39 AM   #23
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Johnny, if you were having a beer in school, what kind of school would it be?
Yes, that's right, a damn good one! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Remind me to throttle Velkyn for his "Ladies, gents and Kaltia" line. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 09-16-2002, 05:42 AM   #24
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Johnny, if you were having a beer in school, what kind of school would it be?
Yes, that's right, a damn good one! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Remind me to throttle Velkyn for his "Ladies, gents and Kaltia" line. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]
No, it would be a pub. Can't remember i ever learned something there. Well, exept how to belch really loud and light your farts. [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Old 09-16-2002, 05:47 AM   #25
Kaltia
Jack Burton

ah, Johnny, I bow before your knowledge.
*Has a budweiser*
*watches her friend Matthew belching loudly and Andrew lighting his farts AND belching*
Are you ABSOLOUTLY sure this isn't a pub?

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 09-16-2002, 06:45 AM   #26
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Yawn ...... Hi everyone ........ im so sleepy. So howz everyone here, enjoying school perhaps [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img]
Old 09-16-2002, 07:42 AM   #27
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
ah, Johnny, I bow before your knowledge.
*Has a budweiser*
*watches her friend Matthew belching loudly and Andrew lighting his farts AND belching*
Are you ABSOLOUTLY sure this isn't a pub?
Pub college of south London ?
Old 09-16-2002, 08:11 AM   #28
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

lo all. I'm just "enjoying" my day off, trying to get over my cold. :| ah well, how r all of you?
Old 09-16-2002, 08:56 AM   #29
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
We know (well maybe Scholarcs didn't) but that other thread has been sitting there for hours with over 200 posts in it. I don't see any harm when those three aren't around all day....maybe we could start a cafe belonging to someone else but that would seem kind of rude don't you think?

I guess we can see what Cloudy has to say about it....starting a cafe belonging to someone else or someone (properly, as Scholarcs did) starting a new one when the old one is at 200 and no one is posting to it because they don't want to be scolded for it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Such a predicament! Such a dilema!
Actually, there is nothing wrong with hitting as high as 300 posts if it happens that way, Ziroc has said so both here and in the mod forum. We just prefer not to on a regular basis, for a variety of other reasons.

Scholarcs, Attalus is correct about who starts the new threads these days, but no harm done and you didn't realize it as you've been away. [img]smile.gif[/img] This was a direct request to me by a moderator of GD in order to avoid duplicates and confusion.

BTW, WELCOME BACK, Scholarcs! [img]smile.gif[/img] Sorry I didn't log into msn, but I had a flurry of activity this weekend. My grandmother died a few weeks ago and my parents are bringing some of the things I'm getting from the estate, this coming Friday. Since furniture is part of what they are bringing, I needed to move things and do some cleaning. [img]smile.gif[/img] Not to mention the other odds and ends one always has to worry about when company is coming (...where did I put the guest towels?..LOL )

Cloudy
Old 09-16-2002, 09:06 AM   #30
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

He CD! You having any fun at all at school this year?

Kaltia, LB, RBF! Hi! Long time no see, RBF, how's life treating you today?

It's raining here, but we sure needed it. My shrubs and flowers look great today! It poured most of the evening yesterday, but luckily Nacht had finished the yardwork he was doing just as it started! (smooches to my sweetie if he's reading this!)

Coffee, tea and juice is fresh! The beer is stale, but johnny won't notice