Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2003, 11:21 PM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

I woke up this morning and everything outside was super bright so bright it hurt my eyes to look out the window. I showered and got ready for work, then I looked outside again and it was even brighter than before, it was so bright I had to put shaded glasses on so I could drive to work without going blind.
All the way to work I keep tring to figure out what was going on. When I got to work everybody was standing outside looking at the sky and pointing and saying that it must be the end of the world the sky had turned a bright blue and the tempature was going higher and higher every minute it seamed to be getting brighter and hotter. Then it happened, everyone couldn't believe their eyes. Right there up in the sky above us it sat glaring down at us and my friend Rob said "oh my god what is it?" and another employee gasped and said "I think, I, I think they call it the SUN" and I'll be darned if he wasnt right. For the first time in 27 days the sun broke through and burned off all the clouds and it wasn't 46 degrees anymore it was 75 degrees and riseing. It was great I didn't need and unbrella and rain coat. I could toss my jacket in the back seat of my car and not worry about a cold wind blowing me over. [img]graemlins/shine.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dance2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happydance.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/jumpclap.gif[/img]
If you have ever spent more than three weeks of spring in worse weather than winter without sun you will know what I mean. It was so nice to see the SUN and feel the heat again that I almost went back home to call in to healthy to work but I don't thing my boss would have understood.
Well anyway to all of you that live on the east coast of the U.S. I hope you saw the sun today and enjoyed the warm rays.
[img]graemlins/anmflower.gif[/img] I hope everyone has a great weekend! [img]graemlins/anmflower.gif[/img]
Old 05-31-2003, 12:42 AM   #2
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

cool CB glad ya seen the sun again, it is dreadful when it is covered with clouds and cold ain't it?
Old 05-31-2003, 12:40 PM   #3
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Its over there too eh? Same here in England!! Lovely warm weather here!! Lovin It!
Old 05-31-2003, 12:50 PM   #4
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

rain all rain just usual raain....
Old 05-31-2003, 01:20 PM   #5
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

I'm in my room al the time now so I don't shrivel: I don't tan, just BURN bad.