Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2002, 05:55 AM   #1
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

ok, EverQuest (EverCrack) is the greatest game i have ever played!! i was just wondering, does anyone else here play it?! if so, what server, race, class, level, etc. are you?!

I play in Druzzil Ro, and i have a level 11 half-elf ranger right now. man this game rocks!!! i have a 5 level barbarian fighter, a 4 level human monk, a 5 level Iksar necromancer, and a 6 level wood-elf rogue. i mostly play my ranger. his name is Myrrath and im in the guild known as give me a hail if you see me on!! curently im in Halas, but tommorrow i will be venturing back to blackburrow to kill some more gnolls!!
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Old 09-05-2002, 08:04 AM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Never played that. Think i should get it ?
Old 09-05-2002, 08:33 AM   #3
Lox
Manshoon

No, don't be tempted by the dark side.

I don't play it. I have several friends that do and they all swear by it, but it doesn't have much appeal to me. As I understand it (and maybe it's gotten better since I played it) it's mostly about killing mobs, getting cool items and leveling up. AFAIK, there is not a lot of story elements, but this may have changed.
Old 09-06-2002, 02:23 PM   #4
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

oh, there are quests (hard ones) that take FOREVER!! the quest to get your "epic" weapon takes a LONG time. hell, once you get higher in levels, it takes WEEKS to gain another. you of course NEED to kill mobs to level up, get new weapons and armor, and learn new spells in order to prevail. its called "EverCrack" for a reason. the game is also meant to be played by groups, not soloing. there is no player killing unless you consent to it or join a pvp server. there is NO cheating, because there are no client side files. its a good game, and there are lots of things that you can do. ive been playing for about 23 hours now, and im only a fifth of the way to 12th level. i say find someone with it, and check it out. personally, i say get it. its the BEST rpg ive ever played, and i wont be playing NWN anymore, thats for sure. i spend the majority of my free time playing it, or on this site.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Old 09-06-2002, 02:29 PM   #5
Hiram's Ghost
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I had a friend who played Everquest. It took me a solid three months before he would even talk to me because the game stripped him of a personality. He cared nothing about females or any type of social life. He had a level 30 mage and would gladly talk about the game once I convinced him that I wasn't an NPC.