Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2001, 03:25 AM   #1
Forscythe
Dungeon Master

How Long BG1 Takes if.....You just tried to finish without all optional sidequests??

Hmm....
Forscythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2001, 07:05 AM   #2
Lioness
Jack Burton

Hey Forscythe, If you have a lot of questions about BG1, post them all in one thread, instead of making seperate threads for each one, please. It makes it easier to read.

------------------

Sword Saint of the HADB Clan
Waitress and resident storyteller at Cloudy's Cafe
Lil' Angel
Bestest Mate of the Cyan Knight
Lady of the Fallen Paladin
Lioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2001, 12:29 PM   #3
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Hey Forscythe, If you have a lot of questions about BG1, post them all in one thread, instead of making seperate threads for each one, please. It makes it easier to read.

I just love her even more when she gets authoritarian and bossy like that - truly a worthy daughter of Jaheira !

But, Forscythe, she has got a point.

Your question is an interesting one. I have never tried that myself, but maybe one rough indication could be that the mission pack for TotSC starts at about day 60 ...

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2001, 01:46 PM   #4
Forscythe
Dungeon Master

To Lioness...(Hey i'm a leo....I like lions!! )

I'm very sorry about posting multiple threads...but i feel better doing this as all my questions has a better chance of being answered individually.

I'm new to this Forum Thing so please forgive my lack of ettiquettes..

Forscythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2001, 05:58 AM   #5
Zbyszek

I have made ALL (or 99% - anyway I was everywere, talked to everyone and killed anyone worth it ) side quests in BG and finished in 78 days once. With ToSC I finished in 92 days.

Zbyszek
Zbyszek is offline   Reply With Quote