Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-2001, 03:22 PM   #21
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Sorry to hear that LS !! Anyway, as most of people stated here, lets hope it will be somehow positive for you... Always look on the bright side of life

Anyway to be sincere i cant agree too much with what memnoch says... i mean, i know very well that what he says is true, but im just so much in love now , and my Angel is on holidays now *sigh*...

------------------
"I miss the Angel... and I mean that I REALLY miss her" -Ertai, Captive of the Blinding Angel
Old 08-11-2001, 03:28 PM   #22
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ertai_OHF:
Sorry to hear that LS !! Anyway, as most of people stated here, lets hope it will be somehow positive for you... Always look on the bright side of life

Anyway to be sincere i cant agree too much with what memnoch says... i mean, i know very well that what he says is true, but im just so much in love now , and my Angel is on holidays now *sigh*...

Don't worry, Ertai, I used to pine like that, then I realized that life's too short to worry about something I can't control, so now I don't worry about it! It's all part of the tapestry of life.

------------------
Old 08-11-2001, 03:35 PM   #23
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

If my maths are ok, its 5:30 am of a saturday night, what ya doing up mario ?? or better said, what ya doing up but not drinking ??

yeah i know it shouldnt be like that mario but i do really miss her, i cant feel good, and when i think of her, well, i cant help it, i become sad . anyway we meet once everyweek (i travel like 90 minutes by car), and we talk almost everyday by phone, so i guess i shouldnt complain... but you know, its human nature to complain and always ask for more.

ps: mario mail on the way

------------------
"I miss the Angel... and I mean that I REALLY miss her" -Ertai, Captive of the Blinding Angel

[This message has been edited by Ertai_OHF (edited 08-11-2001).]
Old 08-11-2001, 07:38 PM   #24
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey LS! I hope to see you smiling again soon.

Cloudy

Memsykins! So you really ARE alive! Well knock me over with a feather! HAHA
So Taryn IS going to be in Sydney in a few months, right? I may have news of my own by then... You just might need to have your email spammed! I KNOW how much you miss that. *giggle*

Nethreene

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 08-12-2001, 04:47 PM   #25
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:
Being single aint so bad. I am having a blast being single now. I hope things aren't to rough for you. I know it sucks for awhile, but things get easier with time. At least now you have more time to go party with the boys.

Being single is just crap!!!! I hate it. Well except that I can do whatever I want. Hehe! Play TOB all sunday and so.. But well. Single isn´t fun it is a way of life as all states are in living. *sigh*

Good luck Lord Shield. May you never live in interesting times! (If you don´t know what I´m talking about, read the book hehe)

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 08-12-2001, 05:03 PM   #26
Istaron
Banned User

Being single aint that bad... acctually, it is NOTHING bad about it, only advantages.
You can chat with your friends as well as with your partner.
Want some physical contact? Well, hug your female friends (male too if you/they are not homofobic). And for the pure sexual part... "Miss left" and "Miss Right" will always be there for ya

------------------
We call him Bobby Corwen
Old 08-12-2001, 05:24 PM   #27
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Sorry to hear it LS, but anyone who considers you less important than her work is, as you said, not worth hanging on to.
Old 08-12-2001, 05:36 PM   #28
Lord Shield

To be perfectly fair, her current job was bad on her health - just didn't know she was so desperate to get out of it, I wasn't in the picture at the end

As this is the 2nd split (1st one was short as she said she was crying over it and missed me) I don't intend to take her back if the new job falls through - love ornot I'm not dumb and won't allow her to do this a 3rd time

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 08-12-2001, 06:10 PM   #29
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
To be perfectly fair, her current job was bad on her health - just didn't know she was so desperate to get out of it, I wasn't in the picture at the end

As this is the 2nd split (1st one was short as she said she was crying over it and missed me) I don't intend to take her back if the new job falls through - love ornot I'm not dumb and won't allow her to do this a 3rd time

You go, LS! It's like they say, "Burn me once, shame on you, burn me twice, shame on me." Experience really is the best teacher.

BTW, "Lord Raptor" isn't coming through...did you lose your host for him? If so, I can host him for you.

Cheers,

------------------
Old 08-12-2001, 06:13 PM   #30
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:

BTW, "Lord Raptor" isn't coming through...did you lose your host for him? If so, I can host him for you.
can get onto the site fine from here - haveyou tried just posting link in IE?
BTW ammaking new screenshots from LR in ToB - getting good

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html