Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2001, 10:06 AM   #1
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Now the Dallas Stars have the strongest 1,2,3 centerman combination in the NHL.

There is also the possibility of Turgeon playing with Modano and Lehtinen on the top line as either center or wing. OR Turgeon could play on a line with Joe Neiuwendyk and Donald Audette OR joe and any winger Hitchcock can find.

Look out St. Louis..... signing Keane isnt going to be enough to offset the loss of Turgeon. Even if ya DID trade for LIL Dougie(poo) Weight. St Louis You are gonna have one ROUGH year this year. Death to the Redwings and AVS too!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha Man I feel evil right now

------------------
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-23-2001, 10:42 AM   #2
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Now who's lost who? Hee hee. Well I don't know that much about hockey, but I do know who the Redwings and Dallas stars are. Good luck to your team man!

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Old 07-24-2001, 02:01 AM   #3
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Quote:
Originally posted by Earthdog:
Now the Dallas Stars have the strongest 1,2,3 centerman combination in the NHL.

There is also the possibility of Turgeon playing with Modano and Lehtinen on the top line as either center or wing. OR Turgeon could play on a line with Joe Neiuwendyk and Donald Audette OR joe and any winger Hitchcock can find.

Look out St. Louis..... signing Keane isnt going to be enough to offset the loss of Turgeon. Even if ya DID trade for LIL Dougie(poo) Weight. St Louis You are gonna have one ROUGH year this year. Death to the Redwings and AVS too!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha Man I feel evil right now

Yes,yes there is much compation in NHL this season,or what will be this season. and YES! DEATH TO THE AVS!!! Well leave Forsberg outta that, damn I wish he was wiht somone else. I simply cannot wait for Oct. 3rd to see some real sports. All this baseball is for the birds..

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be
Old 07-24-2001, 07:31 AM   #4
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Baseball, basketball, boxing, and golf are for wimps that cant skate. You want to send Forsberg to a good team. How about the Stars? Then theyd have the top 4 centerman combination in the NHL. Wouldnt that just break my heart???? lol

The Stars are gonna be a tough team to find a roster spot on. Training camp should be very interesting.

Oh yes. Goodbye Mr. Hull. It was fun while it lasted but we need more team speed and you aint got it. Go check the Pens out. I hear they need a winger. MIght even take one as old and slow as you.

Lindros SUCKS!!!! Derian hopes Lindros gets to play again so Derian can whip his ass one more time

Just had to throw that in there.

------------------
Old 07-24-2001, 08:33 AM   #5
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

hey ED,

It would be useless whatever the stars do. They are OLD. they have to make a revamp. I think they did... but if you put Pierre with Joe and some other guy, it would be useless. Put him with Modano, now you're talking...

but I believe in Hartley's philosophy that every line should play, and he makes them all well- balanced, so maybe I will be looking for a Nieuwendyk-Turgeon, whatever combo...

Avalanche, with Forsberg, Sakic, Roy, and now Blake, will send the Stars packing... but to be fair, I'd rather say the Redwings, who piss me off. They just plain piss me off... with their stupid uniforms too... Stars also, for they blanked the Avs the season before they won the Cup...

But, with Hasek now with Detroit, hmm... I dunno. Would it make any difference? Hasek is old also, lost his edge so to speak... that is the difference with Roy. They all lose their edges, but Hasek lost his skill so to speak...

jagr? Who gives a sh*t, Lindros too, they can both go to hell for all I care..

------------------

Yukishiro Tomoe
Old 07-24-2001, 05:42 PM   #6
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
hey ED,

It would be useless whatever the stars do. They are OLD. they have to make a revamp. I think they did... but if you put Pierre with Joe and some other guy, it would be useless. Put him with Modano, now you're talking...

but I believe in Hartley's philosophy that every line should play, and he makes them all well- balanced, so maybe I will be looking for a Nieuwendyk-Turgeon, whatever combo...

Avalanche, with Forsberg, Sakic, Roy, and now Blake, will send the Stars packing... but to be fair, I'd rather say the Redwings, who piss me off. They just plain piss me off... with their stupid uniforms too... Stars also, for they blanked the Avs the season before they won the Cup...

But, with Hasek now with Detroit, hmm... I dunno. Would it make any difference? Hasek is old also, lost his edge so to speak... that is the difference with Roy. They all lose their edges, but Hasek lost his skill so to speak...

jagr? Who gives a sh*t, Lindros too, they can both go to hell for all I care..

ROFL!! "There stupid uniforms" LOL! Yeah what the hell is a red wing anyway?

But hey come on, this is JAMIOR JAGR wear a talking about here, what if he was to go to Colorodo, or NJ, or even Dallas, then you would care. I am ganna watch the Caps the season just to see Jagr. I dont give a crap about Oaf Kolzig. Or....or...or...umm.. I am blank

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be
Old 07-25-2001, 09:13 AM   #7
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Hmm.. you have a point GR, but it would make that much of an impact... I mean, I had respect for the guy, but he got contained with NJ last season's playoffs... that made me disappointed... if he was the best, at least he could have gotten them something... but ALL of them got blank. Now that made me realize... NJ blanked the WHOLE Pittsburgh team... so why release Jagr when the team has the problem... could there be the behind the sceneswhere they already dislike JAgr or something?

------------------

Yukishiro Tomoe
Old 08-14-2001, 09:35 AM   #8
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
Hmm.. you have a point GR, but it would make that much of an impact... I mean, I had respect for the guy, but he got contained with NJ last season's playoffs... that made me disappointed... if he was the best, at least he could have gotten them something... but ALL of them got blank. Now that made me realize... NJ blanked the WHOLE Pittsburgh team... so why release Jagr when the team has the problem... could there be the behind the sceneswhere they already dislike JAgr or something?

The Pens had to trade Jagr to free up money, pure and simple. For the $10.1 million that Jagr will make this year they can,and did, sign 5 key players. Including Straka, Lang, and Kovalev.

A Redwing is a Cardinal (cuz its red) which is the Ohio state bird. And theres LOTS of Cardinals in the Ohio/Michigan area.

The Devils Stuffed a lot of teams in this years playoffs. They even stuffed the Avs in a few games. We know who wanted it more in game 7 though dont we? Unfotunately for the Avs their Defence gota little thinner with the retiement of Bourque and the Islanders signing Klemm. Or was it Foote??? anyway they lost 2 good D-men and are going to be a little thinner on the blueline.

Yup, baseball is for the birds. I cant wait to see someone get PASTED to the boards

Give Blood----- PLAY HOCKEY !!!!!!

------------------