Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2001, 08:04 PM   #1
Moni

FYI...Thread Subject "Dragon's Spire graphic walk-through added" contains lots & lots of information for those of us who need it!
Old 01-06-2001, 08:15 PM   #2
Moni

ACK! I posted this before I tried to access more than the world map & got error messages for the Stout Mines! (In a race against time right now, couldn't try more links)
Hopefully it is just a timing thing on my part, lol, if not, I apologize for the wasted space!
Old 01-07-2001, 09:37 AM   #3
Xignal76

Moni,

Thanks for the debugging help! I've had my debugger turned off for weeks and hadn't seen the problem. It was the inclusion of apostrophes in my imagemap code when used for ALT and OnMouseOver statements. Hope I've fixed them all - please let me know if you (anyone else with their script debugger turned on) encounters any other problems.
Old 01-07-2001, 09:52 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

To check out Xignal's walkthrough go here:

http://www.volberding.com/MasterMap/...ragonSpire.htm

(I'm going to have to learn how to make that display "Xignal's place" and still link to his site! )

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote